Home / Scholarship   % width NEW!

Korean films - KGSP Scholarship for undergraduate . GOAL OF STUDY PLAN

mylife1234 2 / 2  

Korean films

Korean films was one of the big factors that made me decide to pursue a major in communication. The first movie that I watched was High Kick 1, which I witnessed the discordant relationship between the mother and her son. The son wanted to be understood by his mother better, the mother thought that her son would only get success if he was strictly educated. This had bothered me a lot with the question: " Is this the "dilemma" between parents and their children today?". Therfore, I decided to interview some of my friends and their parents. A friend of mine said that he felt a lot of pressure when his parents demanded too much of his academic performance. This answer made me very sympathetic. But another parent said that the life of young people today was too easy, at that age he had to study and work very hard. Yes, that must be seen in reality, what both sides, parents and their children each have their own perspective but not completely right or wrong. Parents are strict because they want their children to have a better future than them, and children want to receive inquiries or encouragement from them after a long day of studying. Here, I realize the gap between the perception of parents and children who are still in school age. And this is one of the reasons why I want to borrow media or use direct communication to perform the task of contemplating reality and spreading the views of each generation to each other. Thereby shortening the psychological and geographical distance about the lives of two generations. I aspire to access information from the perspective of many people and not be influenced by any assumptions .I always desired to be fully equipped with knowledge in my major in university to be able to paint pictures of society in the most realistic way.

I do not know if it will be okay with the length of this because i need to write the detailed study plan also.

Home / Scholarship / Korean films - KGSP Scholarship for undergraduate . GOAL OF STUDY PLAN