Leadership capacity and potential to play a role in development of the society

Streetwalker 9 / 39 14  
Prompt: Please evaluate the applicant's leadership capacity and potential to play a role in development of the society (e.g. in networking, motivation and perseverance; problem solving and communication). Please give a concrete example.

she is a great prospect

In her role as a Document Controller cum ISO Consultant in one my clients, PT. Global Link Engineering, she was able to find common ground and build relationship with the employees that enable them to trust her and openly discuss their problems with QMS implementation with her. During her service period, she has proven that she was a good listener and able to generate applicable and effective solutions for them.

Combining her problem solving skills and passion in social commitment, I fully believe she is a great prospect to be a reliable mentor and coach to organizations that seek help in improving its operations management, expand and sustain their business, and grow financially. Her contributions for companies that achieved those objectives indirectly impact the increase in job employment, upgrade the managers' expertise, and urge the economic activity to be more active.

urge the economic activity to be more active. I feel this structure is not very good but don't know how to write it better.

I really appreciate any suggestion from you guys, thank you very much in advances.
Messal, since you previously posted this essay in the other thread, I am not sure if the moderators will allow this to stay on the board. I already commented on and advised you regarding this essay in particular there. I hope you can go and read it in the original thread that you posted. I will not repeat the advice here because the mods will most likely delete this thread or merge it with the old one, where you can read the complete advice that I developed for you. Please consider the advice given there in reference to which essay would best suit your purpose. You actually created a redundant reply even though you used two different prompts. I explained it better in the other thread. So I will just refer to that thread and hope that you can read it thoroughly and continue the discussion there instead. I believe I gave my final word on which brief statement you should use there.
maitouyen1 8 / 19  
Hi! I am not good at English but I ca help you First of it, the grammatical problem.

I really appreciate any suggestion from you guys, thank you very much in advance.

Home / Scholarship / Leadership capacity and potential to play a role in development of the society