Always this leadership characteristic. Essay to Chevenig Scholarship to Brazil

carolmachadoxd 1 / -  
Chevening is looking for individuals who will be future leaders or influencers in their home countries. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your own leadership and influencing skills to support your answer. (minimum word count: 100 words, maximum word count: 500 words)

my challenges of being a leader

Always this leadership characteristic. Since then, the child's age showed these skills so that in my kindergarten already got ahead of the staff of the mess

Over time I have seen that these are now in search of an inadequate way and used for the payment of positive results in society. When I was in the first year of high school, I entered a non-high school association that did social work with young people from the neediest areas of the city. After six months I have become a coordinator of this large group that includes 200 volunteers in social actions of food collection, working with children in need, working with the elderly, children's day action in orphanages among others. During this period I discovered a side in me, where I saw leading a large group of young people from the college who did good deeds for people in need.

At this time I was able to experience the challenges of being a leader, where so many people look at you and see you as an example, where people question you and sometimes they do not agree with you.

This stage was fundamental to my personal training in the development of capacities such as flexibility, persuasion, communication and negotiation, personal learning and development, creative ability, self-confidence, self-control of my emotions, and acquisitions in decision-makers when situations seemed to get out of control. Despite all the obstacles I faced at this stage of my life between the ages of 14 and 17, I find that it has given me astounding results both for my personal growth and for the people I have been able to follow during the period.

That's when I joined the university of architecture and Urbanism. At this stage of my life, new challenges, upon entering the existing university. In the model office that had focused on the accomplishment in projects of social interest and the environment. No first year of work in the office, I became the director of the architectural projects that is under development. An area of environmental psychology that is a science of psychology and human behavior as areas of architecture and Urbanism. It was a great opportunity to conduct further research.

There is no environmental psychology laboratory. Do not deepen our studies and attract more students to this area until then very little known. I was able to draw more attention from this area in the university, with publications of research carried out in the university's newspaper, with blogs and social networks of the laboratory with curiosities about an area. With this, the laboratory was composed of two students and two teachers today with more than 20 researchers. With this, our advisor was initiated in the research entitled urban mobility in a company of supervision of research and administration in all the stage of data collection in different districts of the city, as well as read with a team of fifteen interviewers.
muskanshrestha 3 / 5  
I think that you when listing like you have done here:
development of capacities such as flexibility, persuasion, communication and negotiation, personal learning and development, creative ability, self-confidence, self-control of my emotions, and acquisitions in decision-makers when situations seemed to get out of control.

you could perhaps pick a few of the traits that are particularly important and not mention so many? It sounds kind of unnecessarily wordy.

hope you don't mind the suggestion :)
Caroline, I have a funny feeling that you used Google Translate to write this essay in English. My assumption comes from the formation of the sentences and word placements within which simply do not make sense to an English native speaker such as I. The reviewer will not only be confused by what you have written, but he will also see that there is no real leadership and influencing situation in the story you provided. Your second the last paragraph is the most confusing of them all. Are you writing about a college leadership experience or a professional leadership experience? I simply cannot tell. These simple observations have left me with one sad opinion about your essay. It is not the proper leadership and influencing essay for a Chevening scholarship. If you take the time to peruse this forum, as there are countless examples for this prompt at the moment, I am sure you will be able to figure something out for yourself in terms of a proper revision. If necessary, hire professional help so that your essay will enter the proper format presentation and contain the proper elements for a Chevening leadership and influencing essay.

Home / Scholarship / Always this leadership characteristic. Essay to Chevenig Scholarship to Brazil