Leadership is a process of influencing others to accomplish a mission in a simple way

okkysri 1 / -  
Chevening is looking for individuals ... Explain how you meet this requirement,...

Leadership is a process to influences others to accomplish an objective in a simple way, Honestly, I am not naturally born as a leader, but as time goes by, I learn how to influences others include myself as an effective team when it comes to achieving some goals. I have developed strong leadership skills while working several different projects. I learned and obtained leadership traits such as trusting others, be a good listener, be a problem solver, etc.

One of evidence to support my claim is when I was in the university, I joined Student Executive Board in my Faculty as an Information and Communication staff. At that time, I felt that our Bulletin Board was not effective anymore in delivering the information. Some information was not up to date and some of important news was not delivered to all of people in Faculty.

By observing the trend, I saw the opportunity that if we provide the information using more effective way, everyone in Faculty will find it easier to access the information. So, I proposed my idea to develop Faculty website and electronic magazine to replace Bulletin Board because people nowadays tends to not leave their smart phone or laptop. I convinced my Chief Division and also the team that my idea will be benefit for both of user (the information taker) and the informant. I demonstrated that I had the ability to develop simple website and electronic magazine using less resources, so it is more appropriate for our division scope of work. Besides that, it was a breakthrough for our Student Executive Board to develop this kind of challenge.

With all of team member and Chief Division support, Chief of Student Executive Boards agreed to initiate the program and I was entrusted to lead the program. Actually, The technical part of this assignment was challenging but convincing other team member which never had an expert experiment in developing website is more challenging. In order to lead the team, I took initiative to encourage them to speak up and also brainstorming in designing the website and electronic magazine's concept. We also had a small training to develop our skill in designing website. And it turned out that they had more ability and creativity in designing website content and electronic magazine than me. So, I divided the job based on their preference and their skills in order to fulfill our program concept. Sometimes we share each other problems and have an open discussion about the solution among us. So, all of us can help each other. I also coordinate the team to work based on our goal's lead time. As a result, the program launched successfully and our division's performance index was increased.

In conclusion, the success of website and electronic magazine program demonstrated my leadership and influencing skills. In addition, these achievements also proved that I am a straight forward person and always comes up with new initiatives.
Okky, using the term etc. in your paper removes the seriousness and professional purpose of your essay. Kindly remove the term and close that paragraph on a more informative and professional note. It is important that you do not use terms that will make this essay seem semi-formal or casual in the eyes of the reviewer. This paper is part of your preliminary interview and should therefore, be treated as such in terms of the written language used.

Now, as far as the leadership and influencing experience is concerned, I will admit that you have displayed a sense of not only leadership, but also influencing skills throughout your narration. However, since it involves a student activity during your college years, I am convinced that it will not deliver the same impact upon the reviewer that a recent, profession based leadership and influencing event could create. Will it be highly difficult for you to come up with a profession based narration for this essay? Consider that you will need to prove your mettle as a leader and influencer among a pack of applicants that will include engineers, doctors, lawyers, civic leaders, and other similarly high profile occupations / applicants and the realization that you need a more impressive leadership and influencing skill to narrate becomes evident. You need to be able to compete with their credentials and at this point, your essay will not measure up to what they have to offer.
lawfree 2 / 1  
HOPE I DID NOT MAKE SAME MISTAKE? PLS HELP ME CHECK---------------
Have started corrections of the one you asked me to do.
munmar 4 / 11 5  
i am not sure if it is neccessary to start with a general definition of leadership. you are using words that can be crucial in highlighting your strengths

Home / Scholarship / Leadership is a process of influencing others to accomplish a mission in a simple way