My leadership twofolds my professional and social life.

Alere 1 / 1  
leadership requires a deep commitment in order to re orientate team members towards development. I am a kind of leader who involve the members in their society because it is together we achieve more.the cornerstone of my leadership was the day that I was nominated head student of my class. since then, I have develop confident and my leadership has gradually grown up.

Professionally, I have been teaching in school some program such as English, mathematics and accounting. In fact, since 2007, I have been providing for some services by teaching some needing students at home in order to better understand those different subjects. My skills and self-confidence lead me to high level when a university called me to teach mathematics and accounting in Association and Business Executive. within my social aspect, my leadership was participative and laid on honesty and integrity. I am working as a leader in my community,. in fact, since the crisis broke out in 2002, many activities in my country were stopped. but as a leader, i did lift up that country for the benefit of the future generation. such is the example of a small city in my country called Abobo. in fact, that city had been the most affected during the crisis for lack of communication and crisis. but as a leader in charge of education in the organisation called impact for change, I influence that part of my community by teaching them and advocating for them. and as a consequence, I got a peaceful election in my country in 2015 because the war we face in 2002 was due to election issues. even more I did leave a well paid job to contribute into the setting up of UKCI Alumni Association which was set up revitalize the relationship between England and Cote d'Ivoire. as a matter of fact I have shown my leadership through managing voluntarily a flagship program of UKCI Alumni Association, called British Skills Center. This program is to revitalize the relationship between United Kingdom and Cote d'Ivoire. My commitment was a kind of trigger in the motivation of the youth in university where students refused to major in british civilization because a part from american cultural program, there was not a british one.
Allere, even before I begin to critique your essay regarding its content, I first need to call your attention to the dismal presentation of your essay. It lacks paragraphing in order to separate the discussion points, it has numerous punctuation mistakes (commas and periods following one another), does not accurately capitalize words at the start of discussions, and so on and so forth. You really need to work on proof reading your essay. You cannot present this essay in this format to anyone except your editor. Which I guess, I am, in this case.

With regards to the content, I wish that you have included the prompt requirement for the scholarship essay that you are writing. I am really worried that the lack of focus on the way that you presented your leadership skills will affect the consideration of your application. Specially since you made it appear that you single handedly effected a change in your country's political climate by instigating a national election. I don't think that is what you meant right?

In the discussion of your professional life, I think you need to be aware of the fact that the series of sentences that you wrote in that section are confusing and causes undue strain for the reader. The intent and topic of those sentences are unclear and difficult to understand because of the problems in grammar development and sentence structure.

Try to properly format the essay first and then make sure that you properly write the paragraphs. Making sure that each paragraph has a topic sentence and that the topic sentence is clearly explained in each paragraph. Divide the essay into paragraphs so that you can better assess your presentation and topic discussions for relevance and competent writing.
OP Alere 1 / 1  
Leadership requires a deep commitment in order to lead team members towards development. I am a kind of leader who involve the members in their society because it is together we achieve more. The cornerstone of my leadership was when I was nominated head student of my class. Since then, I have developed confident, and my leadership has gradually grown up in my professional and social life.

Firstly,Professionally, I have been teaching in school some programs such as English, Mathematics and Accounting. In fact, I have better understood those different subjects since I have been providing for some services by teaching some needing students at home in 2007. My skills and self-confidence led me to high level in 2016 because a university called me to teach Mathematics and Accounting in Association and Business Executive System. During my course,I was the youngest teacher in the university. So, people were wondering my proficiency in this fields of study and how I am going to give class to the elders. As a consequence, I influenced them to regard the knowledge that I am going to deliver but not my size. This attracted empathy from collaborators and resulted in a significant results during the exams ,and then, there was a good collaboration and a good results in my fields of study. And even more, my manager enabled me to give a speech during the end year ceremony in the university. Even more, in 2015 I did leave a well-paid job to contribute into the setting up of UKCI Alumni Association which was set up revitalize the relationship between England and Cote d'Ivoire. As a matter of fact, I have shown my leadership through managing voluntarily a flagship program of UKCI Alumni Association called British Skills Center. As a consequence, my commitment was a kind of trigger in the motivation of the youth in university where students refused to major in British civilization because a part from American cultural program, there was not a British one.

Secondly, within my social aspect, my leadership was participative and laid on honesty and integrity. In fact, I have been working as a leader in my community since the crisis broke out in 2002. And then, many activities in my country were stopped. But as a leader, I did lift up some activities such as some conferences about the change of mindset because the crisis was due to the different culture issues. But as a leader in charge of education in the organization called impact for change, I have been influencing that part of my community by teaching them and advocating for them. And as a consequence, I got the involvement of the youth in many activities in my country.Even more, I am member of an international organisation called International Youth Fellowship. I did commit the youth in the voluntary service during my fellowship in that organization because it is difficult for my fellow citizen to be involved in any voluntary system due to the situation of my country as developing country. This is due to the lack of employment and the lack of poverty.

Home / Scholarship / My leadership twofolds my professional and social life.