"learn, improve skills and get more experience" - reasons to participate on program

carolmery 2 / 2  
Hello, I need to write an essay explaining the reasons for wanting to participate on the program, I am not an English speaker and i really need help with this, i need help on deleting some things that are not important or if I need to add something that should be important and on grammar, please

Participating in programs is always important, especially is the program will help with the experience and skills of what a student wants to be when he or she grows up.

Since I was young I have always loved animals and I wanted to help animals against cruelty, since than I have decided what I wanted to study when I would be other. I want to participate in this program because it would help me to get more experience on the veterinary field, and so I could also focus more in this field.

I would love to participate in this program because I would get more experience, and explore this career. I would like to have an opportunity to work with animals and learn more about them, and watch how surgeries are being done to animals. This program would help me to improve my skills, and learn more about animals and focus more on what would I need to improve on this field.

It is always important to learn, improve skills and get more experience about this field. I would like to be in this program not only because I love and care about animals but because I would help me to improve on the veterinary field.

Thank you,
lfdz 4 / 31  
Usually, people wont bother correcting material, which has so much to correct; people tend to be lazy. I recommend you to correct it yourself 3 times at least. Then post a thread.

Regards,
vafa 3 / 15  
Hi,it was good.but I think you didn't read it again for youself.

I have always loved animals

I had loved

not only because I love and care about animals but because I would help me to improve on the veterinary field.

not only....but also.

Home / Scholarship / "learn, improve skills and get more experience" - reasons to participate on program