A lifelong process which reflects my expectation from life in terms of getting a job and working

yober 1 / -  
Hello! I would be grateful if somebody could help me to review my essay below. The instruction is the following.

CHEVENING IS LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO HAS CLEAR POST-STUDY CAREER PLAN. PLEASE OUTLINE YOUR IMMEDIATE PLANS UPON RETURNING HOME ...
__________________________________________

To illustrate my post-study career plan I understand it as a lifelong process which reflects my expectation from live in terms of getting a job and working for my country and helping others. And to do it I took into account my short-term and long-term career goals.

To begin with, by the end of 2019 I expect to have finished my master degree successfully in United Kingdom and gotten back to Peru. Having strengthened and improved my skills in operations, project and / or supply chain management and having a better and deeper understanding of these organizational processes, I plan to look for a job and work such as head or manager and leader in the manufacturing sector in any department such as quality and process improvement, operations management and consultancy. In the medium term of my experience, I would like to make more specific decisions as teaching at some universities in undergraduate or postgraduate courses because I find it rewarding and I would like to motivate and help others students to make their professional's goals come true.

As my long-term career goals, by 2025 I expect to have studied my PhD degree in engineering in some country in Europe. After that, I expect to become a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in some important company in the world. At the same time I will intend to help my country sharing my experience, knowledge and working as a consultant for some institutions of the government. Finally, I hope to work for some Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), in order to work for a non-profitable common cause which can bring benefits to the people in need around the world.

At the end of the way, I would like to be recognized as a successful person who achieved all the goals he planned and left a positive impression as a role model in young people's lives. I am going to work as hard as I can to get that recognition and I am willing to do what it takes to get that point. I approach everything in life with positive attitude and lots of enthusiasm. I strongly believe I going to reach my goals, make my dreams come true and the most important be actually happy doing it.
Yober, when you already need a PhD for the rest of your career plans, you will have done that study sans the Chevening scholarship already. You will need to apply for a new PhD scholarship so Chevening is out of that. Unless you decide to apply for a Chevening Fellowship in the future. So bring your essay closer to the immediate future of 5 years.

Don't forget, you need to relate your career plans with the existing UK projects in your country. So you plan for your career should involve you working either for a Peruvian government agency that has ties with the UK government and its projects in your country or a private Peruvian firm that has UK based business partners. That way you reflect a career goal related to UK interests in your country. Your current essay has neglected to represent that important part of the prompt. Without that reference, your response will be considered incomplete and void.

Home / Scholarship / A lifelong process which reflects my expectation from life in terms of getting a job and working