Link my professional experience with my academic background (which area to go?)

almamun 1 / -  
actually I have completed my MSS in Sociology and now working as a senior research officer in water and sanitation project. how will i link my professional experience with my academic background or which will be better for me to develop my career.
isai 12 / 111  
Greetings!

Dear Alma!

Those days, we could find a suitable job based on our professional qualifications n became an expert person. If you look at the current situation, any qualifications somehow suit for some professional jobs. You had a paper qualification to get a job, while working try to find a job based on your qualification. At least you have a job compare to others who are jobless. Just happy with what you are doing now and slowly find a job. As though your qualification and your current job does not related, fine learning something which you could explore. This my genuine conspectus as we are in the same boat. Enjoy working.
This is interesting stuff! I always think the best strategy is to write about the overall plan, your BIG PLAN.
Inspire the reader by showing that everything you do is part of an effort to make a contribution that is important to you. We all want to make a meaningful influence on the world... what is your driving interest in sociology?

What is it that makes your work as a research officer meaningful?

Find that connection... you will discuss your experience, but most importantly you will explain your experience as action you took to follow your aspiration and make a big difference.

When you know what goal you want to set for improving this society in which you live, you will know how to describe the plan that links what you have been doing to your academic background. The plan is the link.

:-)

Home / Scholarship / Link my professional experience with my academic background (which area to go?)