How do I make myself a better athlete

jdlr22 4 / 2  
Tennis is a rigorous and elegant sport that demands complex abilities. And sometimes it may appear difficult to play when other players have more experience in the court than me. When this is the case improving to match their abilities or even over passed them it's a journey of hard work, sweat and tears. Setting a goal mentally and physically, practicing to the end and learning how to use my mistakes in my own benefit make a huge difference between the athlete from yesterday and the actual athlete.

As any other journey preparing what you are going to need during it, is an essential part. In my journey setting a goal is the startup. My goals need to be realistic so that I can be capable to push my body to its limits without sacrificing safety. By breaking those into smaller goals allow me to accomplish them effectively in a specific time period and organize myself each day; in this manner I could avoid stress and reduce the risk of quitting.

Once my goals have a good base, practice play its role, turning my goals into reality. I ask for advice to the people that I know well and are willing to help me such as teammates and coach. With their help, I start practicing during class and after school. I like to stay to motivated every time I step into the court so I can give my best when practicing and accomplish what I have set.

Practice will not ensure a good result until I learn from my mistakes, they can be described as opportunities for learning. When something do not come out as I expected, I do a meticulous examination of every movement to find the problem and the cause of it in order to prevent it from happening again. Having in mind what caused the problem, I proceed to focus and ask for opinions from my teammates and coach on that area until I mastered it.
classified9988 2 / 12 7  
Tennis is a rigorous,andyet elegant sport that demands complex abilities. At timesAnd sometimes it may be quite challengingappear difficult to play when the other players haveare moreexperienceexperiencedin the court than me. WhenIn this is the case, improving my skill and ability to match theirtheir'sabilitiesor even over passed them it'sis a journey of hard work, sweat and tears. Setting mental and physicala goalsmentally and physically , practicing,to the end and learning how to use myand analyzing my mistakes in my own benefit make a huge difference between the athlete from yesterday and the actual athletein improving athletic perforance .

Sorry, I have only had time to do a bit.
I hope this helps, should you chose to adapt my alterations.
Good luck!

Home / Scholarship / How do I make myself a better athlete