"MALNUTRITION" ; SCHOLARSHIP IN MASTER IN PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION

Galsekuz 1 / -  
I WANT TO BE A LECTURER IN PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION BUT NEEDS TO GET THROUGH A SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TO STUDY PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION.
I AM A TUTOR(TWO YEARS IN THE JOB) IN A MIDWIFERY TRAINING SCHOOL WITH A BSc IN COMMUNITY NUTRITION, BUT WANTS TO FURTHER AND SPECIALIZE IN PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION. I WANT TO KNOW WHICH UNIVERSITY OR ORGANIZATION OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD IN PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION. THIS I THINK WILL BETTER PLACE ME TO CONTRIBUTE TO REDUCING THE DOUBLE BURDEN OF MALNUTRITION THAT HAS HIT THE ENTIRE GLOBE. THANK YOU.
This what I suggest;
I hold a BSc in Community Nutrition and work as a tutor in a midwifery training school. However, my interests are in the field of Public Health Nutrition and I wish to gain knowledge and skills in this field by pursuing a masters program in hope achieving my future career goal of becoming a lecturer in Public Health Nutrition. I strongly believe that I can contribute better to arrest the issue of malnutrition which is a global issue today. Therefore, I am keen on learning which university or organization that offers scholarships for this field so that I could apply for such scholarship in pursuit of my goal.
Mmarshall876 2 / 10 3  
I agree with Dumi. Your statement is a bit too personal and vague. Change up the wording to be more of a personal statement rather than a reply to a statement.
jennnyyyy 2 / 4 1  
Yeah, I also agree. It's a little to short or not descriptive and they may think that you don't care

Home / Scholarship / "MALNUTRITION" ; SCHOLARSHIP IN MASTER IN PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION