Management position - scholarship to contribute to the organisation's human development needs

Tutu000 1 / 2 1  

How will this scholarship contribute to your organisation's human development needs?

I strongly believe in having higher achievements and being in a management position, your staff will respect you and be motivated in achieving and aiming high at the workplace. Not only will I be able to gain more managerial skills upon completion of studies but I will also be able to have a broader perspective to how people will behave at the workplace and how to manage the team. It is only normal that upon completing a scholarship, the expectations will be to return back to work and share the newly gained knowledge and skills, but there is always more than that. The feeling of maturity, being respected, exposed to different types of people I believe will be the other sets of achievements after completing the scholarship. Therefore I believe this is how I will be able to contribute to the organisation's human development needs.
This is an incorrect response to the question. A proper response will show how the applicant has assessed his/her workplace in relation to Human Relations Management. The problems and obstacles that you actually encountered in the office should be the basis for the way that the scholarship will allow you to contribute to the development of company employee engagement and management. Your response is actually empty because it delivers generic discussions rather than targeted points that will help you improve the workplace in a unique and more applicable ways. You provided a personal response which is not wrong, but not the most appropriate answer either. The question relates directly to workplace relationships and the improvements that need to be addressed by your studies. Focus on explaining that aspect in addition to your personal insights.

Home / Scholarship / Management position - scholarship to contribute to the organisation's human development needs