'Manager Site Merchandiser' Scholarships for working parents, long-term career goal?

LearninOver 1 / -  
Please help me with any ideas. I have to write an essay about my long-term career goals and I need some help to get started. Here is what I got started thus for...

Since my senior year in high school I have been working for a great company. I have achieved many job opportunites inside the company thus far; but my goal job would be to become one of the Senior Manager Site Merchandiser. In order to accomplish my goal at the company I would need to attain a business management degree. Virginia College would be the right college to acquire my goal because they would help me strive to become successful in my future. While in college if I study hard and work even harder I will achieve anything I set my mind to because I would have the proper guidance and various skills when I graduate. I then could pay it forward to my community and my job in which helped me get to the place I am today.
othonlima 3 / 4  
I can't really help you with long terms, it is personal. But this essay needs more emoticon, try to imagine you after the college and write it down, no fears!!!
I too agree with Lima.... you need to have an emotional touch to convince them that you are a suitable candidate.

... but my goal jobwould bedream is to become one of the Senior Manager Site Merchandiser. In order to accomplish my goal at the company I would need to attainobtain a business management degree that would help me develop managerial skills such as ...(name a few skills that are required for you to be successful in your desired position)

Virginia College would be the right collegeplace for me to acquire my goalthese skills because it XXXXXXXXXXXthey would help me strive to become successful in my future. (this part does not add any value for your argument.... instead talk about the capabilities of the uni that could help you achieve these skills. For this find out more about its resources, capabilities, reputation, teaching staff etc.etc.

Home / Scholarship / 'Manager Site Merchandiser' Scholarships for working parents, long-term career goal?