Master of Energy in NZ - knowledgre you hope to gain from your exposed study programme?

Leo552 2 / 2  

What skills and knowledge do you hope to gain from your exposed study programme?

Reading the Master of Energy in New Zealand, which is one of the leading countries in innovation in renewable energy, will definitely equip me with a great package of up-to-date skills and knowledge. To efficiently support my future career pathway demands the expertise not just only in technical aspect but also in business aspect and related policy. Therefore, these three are the skills and knowledge that I will be trying to acquire during my study programme.

Since students are going to have industrial exposure and learn technological developments from top researchers during the study programme, I will be well-prepared to be able to play in a leading role later. Moreover, through this study platform, I can expose myself to the global struggle of achieving the sustainable energy goal where I could learn new solutions to current energy needs and problems.

Another skill set I hope to improve is interpersonal skills of mine, including communication skills. Study in New Zealand will allow me to get surrounded by both professionals in relevant field and locals whose culture is quite different from where I come from. Accordingly, this is the ideal place where I can expand my horizon and explore a new culture.

To sum up, in terms of the subject, I am looking forward to gain thorough expertise in three aspects such as technical, business and policy. Apart from that, interpersonal skills are also expected to enhance during the time of study.
Ali163 2 / 3  
I think it is also important to mention how??
how do you want to gain these skills and expertise?
or how do you want to improve your communication skills, and it's also important to say that you are going to build some cultural bridges through your presence in this program.
Remove the reference to the book that you read. That is irrelevant to the discussion. Only the program exposure and classroom lessons aspects should be reflected in this essay. You are not being called upon to be a leader in the statement either so that reference is out of place. You may want to either rephrase that or delete that reference. Either way will help to improve and align the content of your essay. Only the last 2 paragraphs of this essay actually give a semblance of a response to the statement prompt. You should work on representing your course learning expectations in a more appropriate way. Try to refer more to the classes or hands-on training that the program will allow you to experience and relate how those experiences will help improve your existing skills or strengthen any possible weaknesses you have. Focus on the program. No social references. No unwarranted references. Just a straightforward statement that relates to the study program.

Home / Scholarship / Master of Energy in NZ - knowledgre you hope to gain from your exposed study programme?