How will Master of International Trade course contribute to my career - Australia Awards Scholarship

brsn 1 / 3  
Hi Guys, Here is my second essay for AAS 2022.
I am shifting my career from foreign relations manager to foreign trade consultant.
I would really appreciate if you review my essay. Thank in advance.

How important is this course to your future career?

Master of International Trade course will make up for some of the skills that I am lacking to take the next step in my career. The proposed study will help me to be recognized in the foreign trade industry, and will also have a significant impact on my short-term and long-term career goals.

My short-term career goal is to become a foreign trade consultant for my current organization. By becoming a foreign trade consultant, I will be able to help domestic small and medium enterprises (SMEs) export their products and services internationally. In recent years, the Mongolian government is paying special attention to increasing and supporting the export of non-mining value-added products, and to developing specialized export consulting service, which leads to high amount of export consulting agencies and foreign trade specialists needed. This opportunity is empowering the growth of foreign trade consultants career in Mongolia and the consulting service industry. This perfectly aligns with my career and personal goal. With my experience gained as a foreign relations manager combined with knowledge and skills that I would gain through the master's program, I am confident that I will contribute to the growth of my current organizations as well as the development of Mongolian export.

In the long run, I will set up my own foreign trade consulting company with an aim to help local SMEs enter into foreign markets. In particular, I will be supporting the local businesses with natural and organic products, and make my contribution to enable them become a globally recognized brand. The connections with future leaders from all around the world through Australia Awards Scholarship, and with peers who came to Australia with purpose of specializing in international trade, that I would develop during this master's studies, will open up new opportunities for business cooperation, and will help achieve this goal.
Change the first paragraph to reflect that you will be changing your career path from foreign relations manager to foreign trade consultant. Indicate a connection between the two. Reflect on how your previous studies have prepared you for the change in career path prior to explaining why you believe that this career change is a necessary professional growth path you must undertake. It is important to set the balance between the past and current career interests in this case as the previous course must prove to be supportive of the change in career path. The career progression will help identify the contribution of the new studies to your new career path. An explanation of how you have maxed out your potential in the current field, thus requiring the career adjustment will also help set the tone for the contribution these studies will be making to your career.

Home / Scholarship / How will Master of International Trade course contribute to my career - Australia Awards Scholarship