mechanical and electrical engineering in Turkey- scholarship

alaboy4ik 2 / 4  
Please state the reasons why you want to study in Türkiye (maximum of 2,000 characters). Letter of intent may include, - your spesific reasons to study in Türkiye, - a spesification on why you want to study the departments or fields you have chosen, - Your carrier goals after graduation

The faculty that I am going to pursue is a mechanical and electrical engineering. There are many reasons why I want to study exactly this department. However, I would like to list only the most important ones of them. Firstly, up to 11th grade I had always preferred only humanities classes and imagined myself as a diplomat or someone like that in the future, and had always dreamed that I would continue my studies in the field of economics. At that time I had never coped well with humanities classes as here in science lessons such as math, physics and chemistry. But one day I realized that I had to experience something different and unusual. And it was physics. I started to learn it more and more every single day. It really interested me. So, eventually my opinion changed at once. I decided to continue studies at university in the field of engineering.

The second reason concerns my plans in the way that I want to bring much benefit to my country working as a contributing and a very effective engineer in the future. It is the most important goal that I want to achieve in my life. Because, currently, in my view, our country needs qualitative individuals who are very capable to their work. So, I am sure that I will be in the list of these engineers.

As for that, why I chose exactly Turkey, I would claim that Turkey possesses all factors that could enable any prospective student to feel satisfied, including me, too. For me, it is a golden opportunity to study in Turkey. In fact, most Turkish technical universities have a strong curriculum to offer such as Middle East Technical University, Bogazici University or let's take Istanbul Technical University as well with highly-qualified professors. Moreover, if we look at Turkey from the economic aspect, it will be obviously seen that Turkey is one of the dynamically-developing countries. Terms both financial and spiritual are getting better and better every day. So, it's all the reasons why I want to study in Turkey.
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
Red means delete or something is wrong that you have to fix. There is something about your essay that I can't seem to explain, so I will let someone else fix it. Don't take my corrections seriously, maybe some of them are unnecessary. But your essay doesn't seem to be original, that's all how I can put it.

The faculty that I am going to pursue is a mechanical and electrical engineering. There are many reasons why I want to study exactly [about] this department. However, I would like to list only the most important ones of them. [Yet, only one reason outshines the others.] Firstly, up to 11th grade I had always preferred only humanities classes and imagined myself as a diplomat or someone like that in the future, and had always dreamed that I would continue my studies in the field of economics. At that time I had never coped well with humanities classes as here in [in contrast to] science lessons such as math, physics and chemistry. But one day I realized that I had to experience something different and unusual. And it was physics. [That something happened to be physics]I started to learn it more and more every single day. It really interested me. So, eventually my opinion changed at once. I decided to continue studies at university in the field of engineering.

The second reason concerns my plans in the way that I want to bring much benefit to my country working as a contributing and a very effective engineer in the future. It is the most important goal that I want to achieve in my life. Because, currently, in my view, our country needs qualitative individuals who are very capable to their work . So [ a better way would be to say therefore or as a result], I am sure that I will be in the list of these engineers.

As for that, why I chose exactly Turkey, I would claim that Turkey possesses all factors that could enable any prospective student to feel satisfied, including me, too . For me, it is a golden opportunity to study in Turkey. In fact, most Turkish technical universities have a strong curriculum to offer such as Middle East Technical University, Bogazici University or let's take Istanbul Technical University as well with [ and equipped with] highly-qualified professors. Moreover, if we look at Turkey from the economic aspect, it will be obviously seen that Turkey is one of the dynamically-developing countries. Terms both financial and spiritual are getting better and better every day. So, it's all the reasons why I want to study in Turkey.
OP alaboy4ik 2 / 4  
thank you very much. i really appreciate. so i decided to change a little bit

The faculty that I am going to pursue is a mechanical and electrical engineering. There are many reasons why I want to study exactly this department. Yet, only one reason outshines the others. Firstly, up to 11th grade I had always preferred only humanities classes and imagined myself as a diplomat or someone like that in the future, and had always dreamed that I would continue my studies in the field of economics. At that time I had never coped well with humanities classes in contrast to science lessons such as math, physics and chemistry. But one day I realized that I had to experience something different and unusual. That something happened to be physics. I started to learn it more and more every single day. It really interested me. So, eventually my opinion changed at once. I decided to continue studies at university in the field of engineering.

The second reason concerns my plans in the way that I want to bring much benefit to my country working as a contributing and a very effective engineer in the future. It is the most important goal that I want to achieve in my life. Because, currently, in my view, our country needs qualitative individuals who are very capable to their work. So as a result, I am sure that I will be in the list of these engineers.

As for that, why I chose exactly Turkey, I would claim that Turkey possesses all factors that could enable any prospective student to feel satisfied, including me too. For me, it is a golden opportunity to study in Turkey. In fact, most Turkish technical universities have a strong curriculum to offer such as Middle East Technical University, Bogazici University or Istanbul Technical University and equipped with highly-qualified professors. Moreover, if we look at Turkey from the economic aspect, it will be obviously seen that Turkey is one of the dynamically-developing countries. Terms both financial and spiritual are getting better and better every day.

Home / Scholarship / mechanical and electrical engineering in Turkey- scholarship