Melbourne University Master of Education; Why did you choose your proposed course and institution?

Mika Fly 1 / 1  
To begin with, I have chosen the Master of Education program at the University of Melbourne, which is the most renowned university in Australia. The reason why I have chosen the program is that they offer specialization options, which give me the possibility to build a flexible course based on my interests. In addition, I want to emphasize two specialization areas in this course: "Art education" and "Leadership and Management."

Art education relates to my background, and this speciality led by the country's best school of arts education specialists involves a critical analysis of arts-based engagement, learning, pedagogy, and practice. Therefore, I can research how visual art education makes students thrive in academic cognition through this course. In particular, I am enthusiastic about research conducted under the supervision of Dr Kate Coleman, a visual artist and an arts-based educational researcher at the University of Melbourne.

In terms of leadership and management, this will be a remedy to help me thrive in my leadership skills, which are lacking in my current position. Hence, I can move into specialist or coordinator positions, enhancing my future career, and the course will help me get the qualification.

My second option is the Master of Educational studies course at the University of Queensland. They offer the Curriculum Field of Study course, and specialization in curriculum studies is critical for the administration of the education system in any nation. In particular, while working in the education field, I have noticed that my country has shortcomings in adopting and implementing famous international curricula such as Cambridge due to a lack of specialists. Therefore, if I get the course, I will be able to contribute to adopting international curricula in educational institutions in my country.
What is your academic goal beyond these experience targets? There is no real learning objective on your part. These vague references tell the reviewers the reason you chose the courses but fall short of an academic explanation in relation to professional needs. Though the discussion is acceptable for the first course, more relevant development can be applied.

It appears that the discussion focus is on the first choice course and university. This is not a balanced consideration when it comes to the 2nd choice university. It is almost as if you have not really considered the 2nd line opportunities. Try to give just as much importance to that discussion to prove a true desire to academically improve as a scholar in Australia, regardless of which university may be chosen for you.
OP Mika Fly 1 / 1  
I appreciate the comment. I need more private help. Let me know further information plz. Please contact us at essayforum.com@gmail.com and request Holt as your tutor, thank you!

Home / Scholarship / Melbourne University Master of Education; Why did you choose your proposed course and institution?