I met a lot different characteristic of people. Strong Networking Skill For Master Application

digaprasiska 10 / 27 6  
Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills, who will engage with the Chevening community and influence and lead others in their chosen profession. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your networking skills, and outline how you hope to use these skills in the future.

(minimum word count: 100 words, maximum word count: 500 words)

Please help me to correcting my application.
Thank you

to improve my networking

When I was in university, I was active in student organization and research projects which were national and international activities. I met a lot different characteristic of people; smart, active, creative, and strong minded. All of them made me always learning more to build good relationship and opened my networking. Since then, I've met great people from all over Indonesia and international, collaborated and involved in social activities and projects.

Being health promotion officer is my greatest chance to improve my networking. I have the opportunity to visit many places in Indonesia, from remote places to central government. Not only that, I also met a lot of great people that are stakeholders. Through them, my perspective of life become wiser. Once, I got chance to evaluate national program that called Healthy Indonesia with Family Approach , together with health promotion representatives from all provinces in Indonesia. We conveyed the obstacles of program implementation that occur in each province and develop a common plan to overcome. I am so grateful that I met new people and gained friendship from all around Indonesia. Together, we have the same dream which is to improve public health status in Indonesia, to help Indonesia become better, and to be the part of the agent change for healthy Indonesia
Diga, you should focus on developing your networking presentation based upon the second paragraph of your essay. It seems to me that you had an opportunity to create a strong network, in relation to your profession through the fulfillment of your duties as a health promotion officer. Describe these networks in terms of how they helped you perform your duties, what their relevance is to the health system of your country, and how you have managed to grow that network from its original to other referrals that could help you better the service of the health system in your country. Explain how you continue to use this network today. Then focus on explaining how Chevening can benefit from your existing network in terms of its past and future scholars. That way you fulfill the requirement as to how you can justify the strength of your network in consideration of Chevening requirements and considerations.

Home / Scholarship / I met a lot different characteristic of people. Strong Networking Skill For Master Application