My motivation to become a lawyer - check for my personal statement

truclinh2504 1 / -  

free legal advice for people with low income

I have witnessed my cousin' s divorce for 3 years It was an extrication for her since she had been a victim of physical abuse due to her husband. Bitterly, my cousin suffered for a long time, did not mention for anyone as a result of her illusory hope that the husband would have changed. Fortunately, my family discovered then we depended on a lawyer for help. The lawyer was accused my cousin's husband of smiting. This malice man had punished so that my cousin had been rescuing.

This motivates me to become a lawyer, utilize my knowledge to raise awareness for people, save them from social ills.

From this, I attended " applying knowledge from different school subjects to solve real-life problems situation " competition. I learned how to do work in a team, how to do a survey, research. I finished well hence it was a part of our success our team won third place.

To balance my life, I also took part in various social activities. Particularly, I was a member of the I-Change project whose it aims to remove the untrue prejudgment and raise awareness for autism. We established an event called '' LEAF'' when volunteers propagandized directly to people asked them to write wishes and we gave bookmarks as a gift. Participating in I-Change helped me acquire arrange event skill, communication, and marketing skills.

I have a thirst on setting up a law office for free advice for the poor and low income. I am passionate about learning the most advanced knowledge plus skills. As far as I know, NUS is ranked as one of the world's top universities and I believe in your educational environment will encourage or help me discover my potential. Your university provides an energetic studying environment where dedicated, dynamic pupils like me can obtain the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. Consequently, I have a strong believe that become a student of NUS will aid me to fulfill my dream.
mmahtab10 2 / 4  
I think you still have a lot to work on. Some of your sentences do not make sense, and there are grammatical errors. You could make your short anecdote more detailed if possible. I am sure you will be able to rectify your mistakes and do better.
Truc, it is unfortunate that your essay is being prevented from becoming a proper personal statement because of your English grammar and sentence structure problems. You have shown a personal reason for wanting to become a lawyer, but you have not properly justified how your exposure to the corrupt divorce lawyer led to this realization of yours.

The foundation of your desire to become a lawyer is shaky at best. It exists somewhere in the poorly presented paragraphs, narratives, and reasoning. What this essay needs is more editing help to better present the information you have thrown into the essay. Please consider our services for the required professional editing and essay development help that your work requires. It cannot be fixed using our free services due to the amount of rewrites and editing required.

Home / Scholarship / My motivation to become a lawyer - check for my personal statement