Motivation Letter for Erasmus+ EMJMD Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy+ (ME3)

Waseem071 1 / -  

scholarship European Joint Masters application

Dear Concern

I am very excited to apply for admission in Erasmus+ scholarship European Joint Masters in Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy+ (ME3+). While I was researching and getting to know this program, I felt that this program perfectly aligns with my areas of career interests. Track-2 in particular which includes subject related to environmental engineering, eco-technologies, circular economy, resource recovery and recycling are a great attraction for me with a bonus opportunity to live and study at some prestigious universities in beautiful countries like France and Sweden.

I have always been interested in environment related issues. At NED university I actively participated in Green Society. I was part of organizers team of Tree Plantation Day at NED UET. For my academic project, I worked on energy analysis of BIM Model of a building. I attended seminars related to environmental issues such as a seminar "Engineers & Environment" conducted by Institute of Engineers Pakistan.

Later When I was Project Manager (PEB) at PEPSICO Greenfield Project, Multan; an int'l mega construction project and Silver level LEED Certified by USBC (United States Green Buildings Council); I was assigned additional responsibilities related to LEED certification. I took keen interest in it. I gained knowledge & experience in different requirements of LEED including Sustainable site, energy & atmosphere, indoor environmental quality, materials and resources & regional priorities. I was awarded certificate of appreciation for my outstanding contribution towards one million safe manhours at this project.

I have gotten admission in Masters in project management at MNS UET Multan (expected to be completed by Aug 2021). I choose environmental management as my specialization. I am currently contributing by writing a research paper which include work related to CO2 & PM10 contribution from different socio-economic sectors in Punjab region of Pakistan. I am confident that it will be completed and published before the next stages of admission in your program and I will be able to provide you direct publication link before you can make a decision to grant me admission.

Environmental sustainability, management and economics are the subjects of my interests and I intend to pursue these as my career. I want to establish my career to work for international bodies and organizations such as WB, IMF & ADB etc. which are working towards a sustainable future for coming generations and protecting the environment. I believe environmental sustainability is more of a cause for me then a career.

I am particularly interested in Track 2 of Erasmus+ scholarship EMJMD in Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy+ (ME3+) because it has a splendid combination of subjects of my interests like eco-technologies, environmental engineering, resource recovery and circular economy with a chance to study at some of prestigious universities in Europe. I am also very much interested to learn French language and culture. As one of the most widely spoken languages I believe it will broaden my professional spectrum. I would love to live and experience both France and Sweden.

Lastly, I hope you see potential in my application as I am excited to apply for this program.

I look forward to hearing from you positively.

Thank You
Dear concerned who? For a proper opening salutation, simply address the members of the scholarship admissions committee. Say, "To the members of the Scholarship Admissions Committee" or, "To the Scholarship Representatives".

In paragraph one, you are implying that you have been motivated to enroll in this course because of its alignment with your career interests. Give a summary of these interests with a detailed description to follow. Allow the reviewer the opportunity to see if your interests truly align with the course of interest. Don't just enumerate what the courses cover, that doesn't inform the reviewer about anything.

What focus will you have for your studies? There are several environmental issues, you need to focus on just one that directly connects with the motivation and course you have chosen. How does your background help to solidify your interest in the specific environmental field? You cannot be a "jack of all trades, master of none." Focus the discussion otherwise the reviewer will see that your interest has no future career goal. Portray these from the very start. Do not leave the focus for later. Environmental Management must be at the very start. You could lose the reviewer by the second paragraph since your presentation is aimless until it gets to almost the very end. Reverse the presentation. The current last paragraphs should be at the very top.

Home / Scholarship / Motivation Letter for Erasmus+ EMJMD Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy+ (ME3)