Motivation for Erasmus mundus (Project based)

noman781 1 / -  
i need ur help regarding my motivation for exchange program where i will do my thesis work.
my previous motivation letter is being copied by few of my friends , so i wan t to modify it and need ur kind help.
Motivation Letter

"Engineering is concerned with understanding and controlling the materials and Forces of nature for the benefit of mankind."

I am a graduate student of Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Pakistan and I successfully received my graduation degree with flying colors in 2009.

I am interested to apply for a Master's Degree Program in Control Systems at university De evora commencing in 2014. I graduated in 2009 and hold a Bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering. Entering in the field of engineering has been a point of affection in my life. The enormous amount of theoretical, practical and life knowledge which I have gained during these four years is incomparable to any other stages in my life. I was born in a family where love, affection, culture and knowledge were always emphasized upon. My parents are the glorious stars behind my successes at all stages. Reading as a part of family tradition was the hobby most encouraged by my parents and it was through them that books and reading became a routine in my lifestyle and the long to learn and experience the unknown grew stronger in me.

My insatiable hunger for exploring new avenues in the field of engineering and the unrelenting efforts towards discovering the hitherto unknown facets of electronics encouraged me to venture into research and development exercises. In my final year, I undertook a project entitled Analysis of Ultra Wide Band Transmitter. This project has given me a great exposure in the field of Wireless Communication. These experiences were invaluable for me since I learned the serviceability and functionality of various real world applications.

Currently I am working as a Workshop Instructor at IBA Community College and teaching requires constant technical advancement and training to produce best results and to prolong outstanding performance hence leads me towards higher education.

The course I have selected aims to develop research in the area of feedback control systems, focusing three main areas in the Msc program: "Signal processing", "control systems" and "fault detection".that will extensively help my country in academic research in control systems, as control engineering always remained fascinated field for me.

Currently I have been working on my research in digital signal processing with my supervisor sir Tayyab Memon that primarily depends on FPGA, my intending course will allow me work further in software based platform and that may help me modify our contemporary acquisition systems and filter techniques for further smooth data interpretation.

Human machine interface is also hot topic for research for many years and this course provides good opportunity for me to excel in this field as well.

Today as a 27 year-old individual I perceive that life for me has been a process of conscious evolution. An integral part of this growth has been the value system imbibed in me by my parents, teachers and mentors and an immense liking for science. As I embark upon a new stage of my life, I believe that a postgraduate study will provide a milestone in my career along with invaluable experiences that will allow me to become a successful, innovative professional and assist in accomplishing my goals. Ten years from now, I envisage myself as a full-fledged research professional in an organization, or a faculty member at some leading university.

I am confident that overall opportunity to study in Europe will broaden my horizons and give me an opportunity to gain world class education and help me become an excellent world citizen.

I would therefore, feel obliged to be able to secure admission in your prestigious university with full financial assistance and pursue my M.S. program. I am sure that I will match all the credentials and will be able to maintain high standards at your university.
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
Currently I am working

as long as i know, it should be : Currently, I am working
jotee - / 1  
Motivation letter for erasmus mundus masters mobility program. "electronics"

Hello. I have written a motivational letter for ERASMUS MUNDUS master's program. Please go through it and feel free to share any correction that is to be made ..I will appreciate your efforts :) thank you.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
hi jotee

I have written a motivational letter for ERASMUS MUNDUS master's program. Please go through it and feel free to share any correction that is to be made

Please submit your writing here now when you've done. There will be many some meaningful feedback, remarkable insights and sincere advice coming to your writing from members. Thanks

Home / Scholarship / Motivation for Erasmus mundus (Project based)