MOTIVATION LETTER; Giovani Nel Mondo Scholarship

irfanmsu 1 / -  
Dear Sir or Madam,

With this letter, I would like to apply for the Giovani Nel Mondo Scholarship for RomeMUN 2014. My name is Irfan Maulana I am a student of Universitas Gadjah Mada and I am currently enrolled in the 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering Program majoring in Heavy Equipment.

I believe this scholarship will provide me an opportunity of experiencing an international education. Not only an educational journey, but also an occasion for a profound my personal enrichment, experiencing diplomacy. I can meet different kind of people who will give me different points of views, which will be both valuable and enriching. This will improve my ability in interacting with other people from different cultures and nationalities.

Thus, I really hope that you consider me for the Giovani Nel Mondo in RomeMUN 2014 Scholarship . I am really passionate of what I want to do and I do intend to serve my country by sharing the knowledge that I will have gained after my join this conference. In the end, you will do good for both me and my country should you decide to grant me this scholarship. Thank you for your consideration, and I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Irfan Maulana Sulaeman
My name is Irfan Maulana I am a student of Universitas Gadjah Mada and I am currently enrolled in the 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering Program majoring in Heavy Equipment.

"I am" getting repeated too often :(
I am Irfan Maulana, a student of Universitas Gadja Mada, ???? (Place or Location) following the fifth semester of Mechanical Engineering degree program. I major in Heavy Equipment.

I believe this scholarship will provide me an opportunity of experiencing an international education.

I believe thsi scholarship will provide me with a rewarding international exposure.

Home / Scholarship / MOTIVATION LETTER; Giovani Nel Mondo Scholarship