Motivation letter for scholarship in Italy - the world of art, creativity and design.

yaso 1 / -  
Subject: Motivation letter for a Master program in Interior Design.

Dear Sirs, Madams,
I am interested to apply for 2nd Semester of Master's Degree Program in Interior Design starting in March 2016. I graduated in 2009, from the University of Zagazig, Egypt and hold a Bachelors degree in Architectural Engineering with general grade "Good " , percentage 71.61% , With fourth place on my colleagues in the study .

Studying the Interior design is really wonderful, not only because it is linked harmonically colors or consistency of raw materials and the relations between the furnishings and accessories but in fact it is bigger than that, during the design process you become a part of a client's family He tells you tales of the past, concerns, favorite colors, intellectual inclinations, personal impressions, children schooled and their interests all this makes you really fighting a wonderful human experience

The true success in this business can see a look of happiness in the eyes of the client's family after the finalization of the last piece of furniture in the house, and he felt that his house unique is completely different from any home last, the primary challenge is to make the impossible possible

Knowledge and science is a weapon of the nation's development and progress without which spreads ignorance and chaos and war.

My Special belief that what we learn We must bequeath future generations cannot stand knowing when one, I therefore Now imagine the opening of the largest school of architecture and the arts in the Middle East adopted by the largest universities in the world to adopt the talent and the creators of the young age until graduation to create a new generation capable of creativity and innovation away from the bureaucracy of years of education.

Italy is the most attractive countries in the world of art, creativity and design.
Politecnico di Milano is the largest technical university in Italy, The university was ranked the best for Engineering and among the top big universities in Italy in the CENSIS. And is ranked as the 20th best technical university in the world according to the QS World University Rankings, It is very sufficient reason to join this great edifice.

After careful overview of the master program you are offering with at your University, I believe that curricula fully suit my intentions, and therefore I would like to get an opportunity to attend this program.

At the end I would like to point out that I am determined to make the most of this opportunity. I believe that being a student in your department would not only empower my career development, but would give me the framework to utilize my full potentials. Moreover I feel that as a Masters student at your University, I can benefit from the numerous challenging career opportunities.
paddoo 2 / 3 3  
Hi Yaso,
your essay is good. you explain your interest very well. Yet, there are a few kinds additional information in which you can add. firstly, you might have to explain your personal reason or something that happened in your live which effected you to choose this course. for example : when i was i child my father took me to the vienne and i was really interested about the architecture there.

secondly, you can put your further plan as an addition in the end of your essay to make sure the committee will be interested to you.

all in all, make sure your essay different from other applicants. good luck for your application.

Home / Scholarship / Motivation letter for scholarship in Italy - the world of art, creativity and design.