Motivation Letter for Professional Short Course- (Participatory Planning and Monitoring)

dhaka770 1 / 1  
I need a motivation letter written for a professional short course (Participatory Planning and Monitoring). It requires to describe how I would be benefited from the course, how my organization would be benefited and my plan to use this knowledge in my country. It is my first motivation letter. Can you please take a look. Its urgent! I only have 10 days to submit.

I am Md.Shajalal Mohon, by born a Bangladeshi citizen. I have completed Masters of Disaster Management from the Institute of Disaster Management and Vulnerability Studies (IDMVS) at the University of Dhaka. Prior to that, I completed my B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree in Economics from Jahangirnagar University. Currently, I am serving XXX as XXXX.

Over the year, I have developed my expertise in project design and social research. At present, I am actively involved in planning, designing project proposal, concept note, letter of interest. I have more two years job experience in project development, qualitative & quantitative research. So far, I successfully developed one full proposal for XXX on Violence Against Children, one project proposal for XXX on local government, one proposal for XXX named "XXX", one full proposal for XX, three concept notes for XX, XXF, XX. Besides, I was involved in development of several successful project proposals and developed five of Interest (EOI) for different donor organizations.

For my job I have to regularly undertake need assessment involving different stakeholders and beneficiaries for new project proposal writing. It is also my task to develop monitoring and evaluation plan, logical framework. I think and believe that PPM&E course will enhance my skills on project planning, developing M&E framework and logical framework. I also believe that using knowledge acquired from the course I will be better able to design new project according to the needs of beneficiaries and involve them in project planning.

Regards
junisha 2 / 3  
Sir,
You have written well. I personally feel its good but as per my knowledge i will show you some mistake.

I have more than [i]two years job experience in project development.

Can you please take a look?

It's urgent! I only have 10 days to submit.

Violence a gainst Children.
OP dhaka770 1 / 1  
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply. Your advise is valuable for me.
I am Md.Shajalal Mohon, by born a Bangladeshi citizen.

I am Md Shajala Mohon from Bangladesh.

Prior to that, I completed my B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree in Economics fromat Jahangirnagar University.

I have more two years job experience in project development, qualitative & quantitative research.

I have more than two years of experience in project development, qualitative & quantitative research
Well, here they expect you to write about how you'd be benefited by the course. Though you have talked about it in the third para, I think it is better you have more prominence to that in this response. They are more keen about knowing why you want to follow this course and how it's going to help you. In this you don't have to talk about your experience and credentials in depth. You can surely talk about them, but give more emphasis on your short term and long term goals.

Home / Scholarship / Motivation Letter for Professional Short Course- (Participatory Planning and Monitoring)