Scholarship for MSC PUblic Health Nutrition- how to start?

hameedahmad25 1 / -  
The course in which i am applying for is Public Health Nutrition and they ask no more than 400 words and they ask particularly to write something which shows that i can be an asset to my country on returning back. I am a doctor by profession and badly need this scholarship. kindly help.

Academic excellence, development potential and financial need. We are looking particularly for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who will help to develop the economy of their community on their return

&
Particular preference will be given to you if you can demonstrate how the knowledge you acquire from your studies will aid the development of your own country.
Nneka 1 / 4  
hi hameed.
have you thought of the problems /challenges of public health in your country?, The nexus between effective public health policies and development in your country? factors/actors that are involved in public health making decisions and their mandate? have you thought what must be done to strenghten public health nutriention policies in your counrty? where it should start from? who it should affect what the skills you are seeking to arquire will help you achieve in your country in terms of development? start from here .look at the schools syllabus or modules that should also help
We are looking particularly for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who will help to develop the economy of their community on their return

Oh... this makes your job easy. You have to be on a mission. Show that you have already taken action to help your countrymen. What have you done to improve your country? It can be something small... it's okay. But you MUST present yourself as someone who is determined to transform his society and make a big splash on the nation he comes from.

so.. do it! Muster up a vision for it. You can do other things, too, but if you want this scholarship get focused on raising the standard of living or bringing about some kind of necessary reforme in your homeland.

:-)

Home / Scholarship / Scholarship for MSC PUblic Health Nutrition- how to start?