The multicultural society of Australia - Why did you choose your proposed course and institution

AA356918 1 / -  
The multicultural society of Australia is open to visitors from all around the world. The majority of the overseas students I encountered were discussing their experiences on attending universities in Australia.

Let me first discuss Australia's educational system. From what I understand, Australian education is of a high caliber, and students from many other nations like to come study here since the country can fund its educational endeavors or impart knowledge to everyone in the globe. So, every year, a lot of individuals want to pursue higher education, and they always extend a warm welcome to everyone, including myself. I enjoy working in the education field because I believe that as human resources grow, so will their knowledge, and that only a strong education will be able to address this problem. Australian education is in my interests, which is why I picked it. Civilization countries all over the world have adopted education as the key to pursuing their country to be number one on the global stage.

In the modern society, education is a significant problem. If I finish my studies, it will give me a different perspective on schooling. Studying in Australia, a nation with one of the most effective educational systems in the world, is a luxury. I decided on the University of Australia for that reason.

Since I come from a neighborhood where everyone is literate. Since we were young children, the community has taught us to be kind and offer your services to its residents. The elderly population in that region may not be wealthy or well educated, yet their minds are millions of times more advanced than those of wealthy or literate people. They put in day and night labor in the agricultural industry to support their families and give them greater educational opportunities. It has motivated me and all the village's youth.

We taught as volunteers in our local community school over the summer and winter breaks to inform the students about the knowledge of the modern world. I developed a passion for teaching and educating youngsters as a result. This is one of the key reasons I decided to specialize in teaching. Additionally, I discovered that the university offers better study environments and a supportive community for international students. One school, one community, and one student at a time, the professors and students fight to transform the world. This will enable me to follow my goals and influence the world.

The second reason I chose this college is that it will provide me with a wealth of facilities and an excellent environment in which to study more diligently. Most respondents agreed that having a nice environment might make life easier for us because learning generally requires more favorable conditions, and when we have a good environment, we can take care of all of our needs, paying particular attention to learning new things at school or outside.

I chose Mechanical Engineering as my career because, since childhood, I was very fond of machines and how they work. I love researching machines and have done well during my undergraduate days, because of which I got an excellent internship opportunity that I just completed. I also want my work to produce something tangible and to have outcomes that could be observed and help to solve problems. Furthering my Engineering education seemed like the best way to combine the fundamentally logical and analytical aspects of mathematics I loved while maintaining a firm grasp on reality and real-life solutions.

Working understanding of computer applications, electricity, structures, mathematics, and physics is a basic requirement of every mechanical engineer, so I would like to further my education to understand more about these basic requirements

This implies that I will have the chance to earn a technical degree in addition to having a comprehensive awareness of the world as an engineering.
The response to this essay should only be around 200 words. It should never be at the 600 word count and it should never contain a lecture about what you understand an Australian education to be. This essay is totally off target in terms of reviewer expectations. As far as response essays to this prompt go, this piece of writing is totally incorrect. It does not meet the information requirements indicated. You should be able to respond to this essay within 2-3 paragraphs only.

Focus on the target discussion topics for this essay:
- Academic goals
- Personal goals

Both goals must be focused upon after you indicate your chosen university and course. These 2 considerations will allow you to fully explain the applicant considerations in terms of expected growth during your study time in Australia. These areas will explain the most important considerations for your university and course choices. Blend the response topics I listed above into a paragraph for each university. Use 100 words for each choice (if possible). Make sure the universities and courses get equal discussion time in your response.

Home / Scholarship / The multicultural society of Australia - Why did you choose your proposed course and institution