Nha Trang - Describe your hometown

hoanghcmup 2 / 3  
I was born in Nha Trang - one of 29 most beautiful bays in the world. Nha Trang is famous for many things. The first thing anyone who has chance to visit Nha Trang always mentions is its beach. The beach is wonderful with sunlight and a line of coconut grown along the beach. It is great to spend time lying on the beach watching sun rising in the morning and having dinner on the sand in the evening. Moreover, there are plenty of activities for you to join. Swimming and diving are the most popular sports in Nha Trang. At night, you may see some performances concluding traditional and modern one. Besides the beach, there are plenty of places you may want to take a visit such as Vinpearl land, Po Nagar Cham Towers, 100 Eggs Mud Bath and many big and small islands. If you are tired of going from places to places, you can take a rest and enjoy our traditional foods and fresh seafood in many restaurants located along the beach or in Dam market. Nha Trang is not only famous for places and foods but also well known for the local people. Almost people in here are very nice and friendly. They are willing to help whenever you get lost or need any help. Security is not a big problem here because there are polices patrolling even though you may not see them doing. Besides the strength of tourism, Nha Trang is also good in fishing industry. Nha Trang has exported seafood to many countries in the world such as USA, Korean, Japan, and etc. To be a NT-er, I am very proud of my city and I will be very happy if you like Nha Trang and join hands with me to build a better Nha Trang.

I'm trying to improve my writing skill, so i will appreciate all your help!

Zim
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
The first thing anyone who has chance to visit Nha Trang always mentionsis its beach, which anyone who has a chance to visit Nha Trang always leaves the place with spectacle and satisfaction .

At night, you may see some performances concludingincluding traditional and modern one(specify.. is it a dance, etc.?)
Nha Trang is not only famous for places and foods but is also well known for the local people.
The first thing anyone who has chance to visit Nha Trang always mentions is its beach

The first thing one would suggest as the most interesting feature in Nha Trang would be its beautiful beaches.

The first thing anyone who has chance to visit Nha Trang always mentions is its beach. The beach is wonderful with sunlight and a line of coconut grown along the beach. It is great to spend time lying on the beach watching sun rising in the morning and having dinner on the sand in the evening

The word "beach" gets repeated too frequently :(

Moreover, there are plenty of activities for you to join.

Moreover, there are plenty of other activities for one to join in and have fun.
At night, you may see some performances concludingincluding both traditional and modern one.

Home / Scholarship / Nha Trang - Describe your hometown