NTU SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY, ABOUT MY INSPIRATION MY FAMILY.

patoguerra 2 / 6  
MY NTU SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY
HEY PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR ANY SUGGESTIONS???? THANKYOU

free choice topic about something important

Describe, in less than 300 words, a short essay on a subject of personal importance to you. You may choose any topic. Examples include: an event which has influenced you or a family member/friend/person who had a significant influence on you.

My parents have always been the engine of my life and for whom I have tried to give the best. My father works ten hours a day and my mother eight and I suffer every time that money is an imposition of good education. Having quality education is very difficult and expensive in my country. This problem has been the focus of many annoyances in my house, since we do not have enough money with my parents.

That daily effort that they make for those they love, have echoed on me, now I study hard for my father, my mother and my sister. It is for them that I have tried in many ways to have an education with a scholarship, in an institution recognized worldwide, in order to return to my country and help it grow.

Seeing them every day giving the best because of me and my sister has encouraged me to look after me by my own, trying to pay my studies with my effort. That inspiration that I have because of them, has shown me to never give up of any challenge. That's why, winning a scholarship has become my biggest goal. In this way, at the same time that I am studying at one of the best universities in the world, I can help in my house, taking away the weight of an investment in mi studies, like that, even being away from home, I will be in peace, knowing that I am helping my family.

Although I have not been the best, I will always be a hardworking person and I will always be completely proud of what I have achieved in name of my family wherever I go, thanks to all the values of honesty and perseverance, that they have putted on me.
Patricio, don't use the scholarship as the subject of personal importance to you. Instead, you can say that the subject of personal importance to you is completing your education in order to help your parents. That way, you can still discuss how your parents go out of their way and make personal sacrifices to make sure that you can get the best education that they can afford to give you. Mention that these financial difficulties are what has led you to aspire to complete your studies because you hope to get a job in the next 4 years. Explain that you relate a good, effective, and impressive education with the manner by which you will be able to payback your parents for their support all these years by easing their financial burdens and taking care of them when the time comes.

Don't focus on the importance of the scholarship because the importance of the scholarship will become evident in your presentation. Additionally, everyone who applies for the scholarship consider the scholarship of personal importance. So that discussion is negated by the number of students who will be using it as their reason for the prompt discussion. You need to be different and stand out. That will be best done by discussing the personal importance of securing a complete education in order to help not only yourself by securing your financial future, but also paying back your parents for the chance they have given you.
OP patoguerra 2 / 6  
THANKYOU VERY MUCH, I SEE THAT I HAVE TO IMPROVE MY ESSAY... HOPE I CAN DO IT BETTER

Home / Scholarship / NTU SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY, ABOUT MY INSPIRATION MY FAMILY.