NTU SCHOLARSHIP Values and beliefs you hold strongly. How you have demonstrated these.

Gaurikkaa 1 / -  

NTU Scholarship Prompt:

DESCRIBE, IN LESS THAN 300 WORDS, THE VALUES AND BELIEFS YOU HOLD STRONGLY TO. PLEASE PROVIDE EXAMPLES OF HOW YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED THESE IN YOUR ACTIONS.

A person's disposition is of the utmost value to me. Being satisfied with oneself every day, with every task accomplished and achieving whatever one wishes is what I feel is very important. Compromising one's inner peace has never done anyone any good. With the world being at a standstill, priorities have changed with the generic emotional need that has emerged. Having the highest level of satisfaction with one's sense of self in trivial situations is very important. Those are the times when we can introspect and connect with ourselves.

With the ever-increasing pace of life, being calm and collected without emotional conflicts will prove to be healthy in the long run. In no way does it mean to achieve, one must be selfish and apathetic towards the needs of others. It's about being kind, compassionate and considerate while maintaining inner peace, for you can't pour out from an empty cup.

Our longest relationship is the one we have with ourselves. Not being happy with myself and experiencing my spirit wilt away would be the saddest occurrence for me. It is liberating not to be burdened by self, in addition to the stresses of the world, as life is full of Ups and Downs.

These thoughts help me do my tasks, putting in my full potential as I process thoughts with care and clarity.
There is no personal insight in this response. These are mere observations provided as generalized references to the question. These do not qualify as personal values and beliefs. These do not speak of your character as a person. These do not describe how you deal with other people and why. These are mere reflections of our society, in relation to your opinion of the social behavior you have experienced. These are far cries from the actual belief and value system that the reviewer is looking for. These do not really provide a deep insight into who you are and how your character was shaped by values and belief systems held by your family that you continue to use as your life guide or, values and beliefs that you developed on your own, based on your life experiences and lessons. The response is not useful and must be rewritten by the author to better reflect the needs of the prompt. A review of similar question responses can be found at this forum. These may be used as a template for the required version 2.0.

Home / Scholarship / NTU SCHOLARSHIP Values and beliefs you hold strongly. How you have demonstrated these.