Numbers, currencies, financial reports, data, money are the basic part of my field - GE FOUNDATION

quynhnhu1307 1 / -  
An eighteen-schools girl, a carefree teenager when have to bring my decisions, especially in important things like choose field, job for future is one of hard things, and I'm not an exception. It was a difficult decisions and a hard time for me, many many thing need to be consider carefully, influence to have the last choice for myself, for my future. And now, I feel that I'm very lucky when I had a right choice, more on that I think with this decisions make me have opportunity to know about GE Foundation scholarship and it might be a turning-point in my'life, which helps me to achieve my goals and facilitate my growth as a leader in my chosen field- Finance.

Look at my ology, surely that mostly everybody will think about the numbers, currencies, financial reports, data, money... yes, that is a basic part of my field. My study base on those information which is researched before and use to improve in business aims to maximize company profit. More simple, finance missions are if my dad have a lot of money and want to invest it to have profit in safely ways, he will come to ask me - who learned in finance fields : " what should I do with my money to have profit in safely ways?" And I will use these numbers, data that I researched as well as update information in the market to set up plans for your business, tell you about benefit, limit in plans, explain reasons why have to do that and lastly give you advise to have easily decisions. And like my teacher said that: " Finance industry give you instrument to make money create money and know how to invest effectively". A semester to be learned in my university, I have learned a lot of things about economics, market... and I feel that I have a lucid decision when choose this field. Because, at the time I have to choose my university, my fields, there are a lot of choices about university, fields, a lot, a lot of things, at this time, I exactly see these the same and I don't know exactly what I want to learned,my passion and which place is good for me, which fields suitable and have a good future... these questions spin at the back of my mind, it's was so hard for me to have my decisions. I want to know about market, to understand problems occur in economics everyday, to learn how people make big profits for country by their plans,many many things else... I can remember my mom's advice : " You have to know exactly what you want, no matter which it was, just you like this and you want it, this is important things for you to successful in the future, honeys". And after thinking, refering to my parents as well as find out from internet, my teacher, sisters and know what I want to learn, what I want to become in the future, I decided to write down " Finance" as my study field. And now, I'm a freshman in finance from the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City.

Six months into my university life, urgent and mundane questions begin to flood my mind: When will I receive my grade? When will the holidays come? The grand questions that propel my academic choices are stowed away in my mind. But one week ago, my humdrum and restless existence was suddenly ripped when I saw the information of GE Foundation Scholarship. As I've known, GE Foundation is scholarship for freshmens who want to be assisted in finance to develop learning and participating activities social , and that's exactly what I've dreamed. An opportunity to be exposed leaders competence, having experiences for myself, participate in community activities and develop skills to become a future leader . More on that, because I was a student come from provincial to big city for study, I have to pay a lot of payments: rent, living expenses, tuition, fuel for my motorbike, food... That isn't an easy thing, so I hope I can get this scholarship to solve my financial problems, that means I don't need to depend on my parents, don't have to worry about money as well as the implementation of the project, plans to focus on the development of my study and community activities. If I receive this scholarship, I will definitely look for books about finance, apply in a finance class, Business Administration, a court in English as well as continuing our project which I and my team are researching. Dream on, I wish I could come closer to the community and participate in social activities that can benefit both the school and society thanks to the scholarship. And not only that, I want to bring my knowledge and skills which I've learned from the GE Foundation to communicate back to my friends in school, especially two clubs which I've attended. I wish more and more students who have dreams, inspirations like me can be helped through this scholarship fund. I want to use what I've learned here to lead and develop my club better day by day as well as grow up my knowledge.

Having so many dreams and plans not only for myself- achieve my goals and facilitate my growth as a leader in my chosen field but also for my friend which I will help if I receive this scholarship, everybody I want to help, my contribute for development of the country , it's was a big challenge for myself. At this time, I can tell that this is one of my best decisions, which I can devote youth as well as try more and more harder to do this. I hope that the GE Foundation Scholarship can be a springboard to help me turn these things into reality.
IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
An eighteen-schools girl, a carefree teenageryou should put "verb" here before noun clause.when have to bring my decisions, especially in important things like choose field, job for future is one of hard things, and I'm not an exception. It was a difficult decisions and a hard time and hard decisions for me, many thingsmany thing need to be considerconsidered carefully and influence to have the last choice for myself, for my futurein future. And now, I feel that I'm very lucky when I had a right choice, more on that I think with this decisions make me haveyou use double "verb" here opportunity to know about GE Foundation scholarship and it might be a turning-point in my'lifemy life , which helps me to achieve my goals and facilitate my growth as a leader in my chosen field- Finance.

Home / Scholarship / Numbers, currencies, financial reports, data, money are the basic part of my field - GE FOUNDATION