I want to be a nurse: Louisville Scholarship

kaitwebb12 1 / -  
Question to be answered- How will your upcoming educational experience contribute to your future commitment of uplifting your campus community and/or the community at large?

Thank you ! This is an edited version : The University of Louisville features many qualities that appeal to me such as its diverse community, clubs and organizations, infrastructure and most importantly, its location. In my future plans to attend the University I am planning to major in nursing. Not only does majoring in this field allow me to connect with my fellow classmates who have the same interests, it allows me to connect with the outer community. Being a nurse will allow me to make connections and relationships with patients and residents at local hospitals, nursing homes, and doctors buildings that I hope to be interning at. I am most eager about being able to brighten someone's day because of the way nurses are exceptionally prepared to reach out to those in need and fill the void of human caring created by medical environments. Joining the nursing program will also motivate me to stay focused, because the course work will be vigorous and I will need to be challenged.

Joining the nursing program is far from the only thing I plan on doing, I also plan on connecting with different organization to stay in touch with campus life at Louisville. For instance, I plan on attending Young life at Louisville, a Christian organization that I currently attend at my local school. In doing so, my religious values will stay intact while I am busy with a heavy work load at college. With giving me a positive surrounding, Young life will allow me to help uplift the campus community by bringing people together and sharing the love and compassion that a have in my heart. It will also allow me to step out of campus life and become interactive with Louisville as a city, not just a college.

My high school and where I live now is not very diverse, so I am beyond excited to be surrounded and involved with such a diverse community at Louisville. I have all intensions in joining this culturally diverse community and bringing my friendly, open-minded, personality with me in order to make new friends and be able to reach out in to the community in a more efficient way.
kevinj888 2 / 5  
Hi, I think you should emphasize more about what benefits will brought to the University itself with your strength.
The University of Louisville has so many different great qualities that appeal to me; such as the campus life, the wide diversity, the different clubs and organizations and the city itself.

The University of Louisville features many qualities that appeals to me such as its diverse community, clubs and organizations, infrastructure and most importantly, its location.

How will your upcoming educational experience contribute to your future commitment of uplifting your campus community and/or the community at large?

I think you need to align your answer more with this prompt.... Some facts are there but I see a poor alignment :(

Home / Scholarship / I want to be a nurse: Louisville Scholarship