In your opinion, how would an SI scholarship for master's studies in Sweden be valuable

Scholarship 1 / 1  

the value of studies in Sweden

Prompt:
In your opinion, how would an SI scholarship for master's studies in Sweden be valuable for the professional and academic development of the applicant?

The SI scholarship provides a pathway for the applicant to study various analytical techniques and procedures under leading researchers using top-notch technologies and facilities partaking in sustainable development. Also the knowledge from leadership serminars, Alumini networks and the cultural difference will help build her capability and potentials as a leader.
This is not even a recommendation letter. This is just a summary of the benefits of studying in Sweden as a sponsored student. The student, who wrote this paragraph, is not even trying to write a believable recommendation at this point. He has no idea how to recommend himself for the scholarship. Most likely because he knows he does not qualify for the program due to lack of proper and relevant academic accomplishments and professional targets. I cannot even think of how the student can improve in the writing of this letter because he does not offer any relevant information that can be revised to make it seem like someone, other than himself, is actually recommending him for the scholarship. There is no useful information in this presentation.
OP Scholarship 1 / 1  
To improve environmental sustainability, the company is moving towards producing and using products that are more climate friendly but achieving these is not easy due to the shortage of experts in methodology and instrumentations. As a quality control analyst, the scholarship will expose the applicant to advanced instrumental methodologies for chemical analysis, modelling and interpretation of physio/biochemical phenomenal which is essential to the company in testing environmental toxicity of products.

I believe that being trained under the best researchers in Sweden, a country that gives utmost importance to sustainability will give her the knowledge of how to enhance the functionality of materials to be used in industrial processes producing products that meet green chemistry standard achieving the company's aim.
felixtobi 2 / 5  
@Scholarship
I believe this is not detailed enough. It looks like it was written by the applicant and then passed on to the recommender.

Try to review this again, and make it more believable

Home / Scholarship / In your opinion, how would an SI scholarship for master's studies in Sweden be valuable