"In order to be successful you have to be known between people" - Chevening networking essay

amany shaheen 2 / 1  
Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills, who will engage...

this is my answer , i hope to help me in me in the proofreading answer ,Your advice will be appreciated.

One of the great thinkers say " in order to be successful you have to be known between people "

I have been granted the opportunity to develop my communication skills to the fullest. I have ended up with a powerful set of skills that has utilized me to build new relationships and to connect more thoroughly with people regardless of the place or the age group.

First, since college, I have been able to be a part of much bigger groups which helped me become more involved on campus on a larger scale in addition to how it motivated me to overcome my isolation and be more interested in interacting with people

Also, being involved as a volunteer with many organization , has surrounded me with people .

Second, The start of my career has been a huge factor in developing me. It helped me shape my communication and networking skills even further, especially having worked in marketing and in customer services which depends greatly on the communications aspect of an employee

At first, I started as a customer server at The Arab Bank for Investment which was a challenge as I had to deal with different people in a very different culture and communication norms , too.

My career took a path where I have become a marketing specialist. This has flourished my success as I have executed and used all of the skills I was able to obtain throughout my previous jobs. Being a marketing specialist requires a lot of effort to form a large base of customers

From offering services in an attractive way and dealing with customers with utmost respect to the ability to convince and affect their decisions, I had to predict all possible reactions and counter it with extreme diplomacy to plant mutual trust and build a solid, friendly and serious relationship with all customers to turn them into serious and life-long clients

I looking forward to keep developing my communication skills from all aspects. If I was honored to receive chevening scholarship, I will have to opportunity to educate myself beyond my weaknesses as well as develop my marketing skill and communicating skills. Furthermore, this opportunity will allow me to meet with peers from all over the globe and exchange knowledge and experiences. I have to promise you and myself to utilize and execute the skills I learn to help and improve my community as well as all the enthusiastic graduates and continue working on my personal objective

If I were to become a member of chevening community, I will make sure to attend as well as to participate in all of the events available, in addition to keep communicating with all my peers as well as members of your community in order to deliver chevening's message to communities around it as well as globally. It is my ambition to contribute to both my country and the community of chevening in all possible ways by passing on my knowledge and experiences to contribute and better chevening community.
Amany, this essay is too general in coverage to be considered for the networking essay. Neither can it be considered a leadership and influencing essay, even though there are tinges of that throughout. So I am not really sure about what to tell you aside from letting you know that you will have to write a totally new essay because this essay doesn't really give the correct answer to the prompt.

Your marketing job should be able to help you develop an explanation of how you build your network and how you use your network to your advantage. However, you do not offer solid evidence of your networking skills in that or any other part of your essay. Therefore, it lacks the kind of development that will make your claims believable. You have to present an instance that can present an example of your networking skills.

Aside from that, you also have to make a clear connection between your networking skills, your existing network, and how you future network can help you become a better Chevening scholar. Don't forget that you also have to qualify how you will help the scholarship by promoting its activities or helping it future batch of scholars through the use of your network should you become a future alumna of the scholarship program.
OP amany shaheen 2 / 1  
thanks, i will revise and edit as advised.
please give me more clear points to how offer solid evidence of my networking skills
You work in the marketing business right? Now, as a marketing professional, you have to deal with people across the business sector. These people that you deal with help you with your business by purchasing from you and referring you to other potential buyers or people who need your services. So through this referral system, you created a network that was usable to you, your buyer, and the person you were referred to. Now, what was the end result of this network for you? Did you hit a sales record that caused you to get promoted? Or maybe you won an incentive? Whatever the end result, you were able to explain how your network was created and how it helped you. Then at the end, you can explain how Chevening fits into this network and how you will promote the growth of their network upon your graduation.

Home / Scholarship / "In order to be successful you have to be known between people" - Chevening networking essay