Organizational Effectiveness and Performance -How will the proposed study contribute to your career?

jkitawal 1 / 1  

How will the proposed study contribute to your career?

Organizational Effectiveness and Performance, and Financial Sustainability are two of seven strategic domains under the new Strategic Plan (2020-2024) which will help PNG University of Technology to achieve its mission and vision to "Grow World-Class Technocrats for the Real World" by 2024 and beyond. My Masters study will help me to acquire skills to successfully operate as an accounting specialist in the accounting profession. I will combine research with practical experience and cover the latest applications to further develop my accounting expertise.

I will have obtained independent research skills, critical thinking skills, strategic management accounting, risk management, auditing and assurance, financial reporting issues, forensic accounting and fraud examination, management control systems, financial statement analysis and business valuation, accounting information systems, and integrated systems for business enterprises. These skills are relevant as they will contribute to rolling out the two strategic domains' goals and objectives effectively. Thus, revamping and improving standard of governance and administrative accountability of the university including it's commercial arms.

It will also help me to be part of a team to build a strong research environment for the university that will propel knowledge hub in business and technology. Moreover upon completion of this study I will automatically obtain Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) status. This will qualify me as a professional accountant, business consultant and a way for me to becoming a full time academic in the university in future. It will help me establish a network of professional accountants whom we can continuously share ideas to improve our respective organizations and keeping ourselves abreast of developments in contemporary accounting and business.
The last paragraph of this essay is the most applicable reference to the future and far reaching effects of the study to the career of the applicant. When properly integrated into the opening paragraph, a clear career path, based on study application is implied. This is what the reviewer is looking for in the response. Now, build upon these 2 paragraphs in a manner that will highlight the skills development application, without merely repeating the course curriculum as is done in this presentation. It is the application of the studies that are important to the reviewer. Since there is a specific development goal involved, the writer should merge the course objectives and the development plan. This will create a definitive professional personality for the applicant that clearly responds to the question provided.
OP jkitawal 1 / 1  
Thank you so much. Your response is very much appreciated. I will take your advice.

Home / Scholarship / Organizational Effectiveness and Performance -How will the proposed study contribute to your career?