My paintings and sharing. An attempt to think or do things differently

ladybird123 1 / 1  

painting has always been my hobby that I hide and don't share with anyone for fear of reactions and comments, whether good or bad.

But this didn't last long, so I finally decided to get out of the shell in which I hid myself. I decided to share my talent and show my drawings to those around me.

I participated in the University Art Exhibition, where various talents are displayed, such as drawing, singing, and many other things
I did not expect the response to be so positive, I was overwhelmed with a strange and beautiful feeling. I was really happy and amused with the questions from the students about how it started. Did you draw this? I was really flattered.

It is the most beautiful experience I have had as it helped me build a strong personality and I am not afraid to share what I am good about

And what made me more happy is that I encouraged my friends not to be ashamed of showing what they are distinguished by
The applicant has misunderstood the discussion forus. What is written does not classify as an attempt to think or do things differently. The talent showcase participation puts her in a crowd of like minded / artistic people. The response should be focusing on a unique thought or activity instead. The content of this response is rather commonplace, which is not the requirement.

The reviewers will be looking for a unique mindset that could add to the diversity of their student body. For example, a unique thought that could be developed is "I have always wondered if an artificial and working uterus can be created to help women with uterine cancer and transgenders wishing to conceive." Then explaining a thought process behind it and how other people reacted upon hearing you voice it out. The more outrageous the thought or the more taboo a topic, the better for your response. It will show not only an imaginative and diverse mindset, but also forward thinking on your part.
OP ladybird123 1 / 1  
i just wanna a real experience

Home / Scholarship / My paintings and sharing. An attempt to think or do things differently