I want to be part of the Islamic Finance; Why you should be awarded the scholarship?

Budak88kampung 2 / 3  
When I was at undergraduate level, I would come up with some Islamic finance terms and I'd asked my friends to help me to understand it. Through the years, I have been interested in Islamic banking industry. As we know that Islamic Finance has become a force to be reckoned in the global economic scenario compare to conventional banking line. Gradually, I realized that I want to be part of the Islamic Finance expert in the world someday. After I have completed my first degree in Ba. of Syariah and Law, I had been offered to join the Financial Sector Talent Enrichment Programme (FSTEP) by central bank of Malaysia but unfortunately at the final stage, that bank which would sponsor me as Syariah review officer has decided not to join the FSTEP programme due to high costing and they have to focus for new branches rather than hires fresh graduates. Then, I worked at one of the prestigious banks which is Maybank as Customer Engagement Executive. The experiences that I had with my current job was cultivated my passion for having a career in the field of Islamic Finance industry. Essentially, I firmly believe that I have the courage and passion to pursue the career that I want. I had grown up in moderate family as my father is a Felda settler and my mother is a housewife. As far as I know myself, I am a diligent and motivated individual with fine goals. I can balance my academics and extracurricular activities. If granted, the scholarship will give me an opportunity to further my higher education without having to worry so much about finances and especially take a step closer to success. If I get this scholarship, I will plan to contribute to the Islamic financial services industry in term of banking, retails industry, grocery, fast-food restaurant and other corporate dealings with. They have to make sure pro fond understandings about Islamic finance terms and how to make it clean without any interest in transaction, gambling, speculative trading. All of these value propositions have transformed Malaysia into one of the most developed Islamic banking markets in the world

*please check. the full title is "why you should be awarded the scholarship and how you plan to contribute to the islamic financial services industry"

Thanks in advance :)
pls fix it in not more than 100 words
When I was at undergraduate level, I would come up with some Islamic finance terms and I'd asked my friends to help me to understand it.Through the years, I have been interested in Islamic banking industry. As we know that Islamic Finance has become a force to be reckoned in the global economic scenario compare to conventional banking line.

... I suggest the following presentation for these ideas;
It was during my undergraduate years, I first heard about Islamic Finance that my friends helped me understand. Then through the years I became interested in Islamic Banking and observed how Islamic Finance becoming a force to be reckoned in the global economic scenario.

Gradually, I realized that I want to be part of the Islamic Finance expert in the world someday.

Gradually I discovered my passion for becoming an Islamic Finance expert.

Home / Scholarship / I want to be part of the Islamic Finance; Why you should be awarded the scholarship?