How this particular study can help me achieve my career goals

jves 1 / 1  

How will the proposed study contribute to your career?

Australia has a high-quality education system and many good experts in education and research. Since I want to be an accounting lecturer, my proposed study will help me to improve my skills, knowledge and professional capability in accounting which I can teach and share with students and people around me.

Please help me, is it okay just to give that answer? All of you are welcome to give me input to make a better essay. Thanks before.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
I suggest mentioning more than what you have provided here. A well-thought out essay could help boost your applications. Academic institutions appreciate it more if you could expound about the particular skills that you wish to hone. You can talk more about your passion to teach in the future, for instance. This will enhance your application, making sure that the evaluators understand what values you treasure in life. Aside from that, it is always helpful to talk about the academic environment of the country you want to study in. Discuss here what makes Australia "high-quality" - or perhaps you can also discuss what makes this specific academic institution a perfect fit for you. Discuss what you can offer to their academic environment.

Home / Scholarship / How this particular study can help me achieve my career goals