perusing a Biomedical Science.. Scholarship essay for UCF's faculty and staff association

enique94 1 / 4  
I know there is more to add however I don't know what else should be added. I want to make it more personal but I don't want to go off topic. PLEASE HELP.

How will this scholarship allow you to positively contribute the UCF community? Please include specific examples of how you will be able to impact the campus by receiving this scholarship in your essay.

As a student perusing a Biomedical Science degree I posses the qualities of a determined, goal oriented young woman. While at UCF I've been extremely interested in the club International Medical Outreach (IMO). The mission of IMO is to organize educational medical trips volunteering for people not fortunate enough to receive basic medical necessities . For every semester trip we have to raise money to fund our transportation and stay. This scholarship will not only allow me to help the UCF community but also enable me to positively contribute to the many countries that IMO visits like Haiti, Ecuador, Costa-Rica, San Pedro Sula, and Honduras.
Precious123 1 / 4  
you need to add more details
OP enique94 1 / 4  
When you say add more detail can you elaborate on where and how I should do that please.
Precious123 1 / 4  
Give example of how you will contribute to the countries to give the readers a better idea of what you want to accomplish.

Home / Scholarship / perusing a Biomedical Science.. Scholarship essay for UCF's faculty and staff association