I am potential leader and influencer in the future - CHEVENING ESSAY

dalilaHD 1 / 1  
a begginer created essay leave some correction

CHEVENING ESSAY (LEADERSHIP AND INFLUENCE)

Leadership is someone that can lead a group of community by organizing every subunits according to main duties and functions. As my experience as a facilitator, I have been contribution to organize a group of community in 3 villages and 1 islamic boarding school in Malang city for sanitation program. Influence is a trust given by community to someone that they agree with. When any disagreement in a group of community that I have been formed, I can approach based on character of that community so my argument can be understood well. So, I already admitted leadership and influencing skills.

First, I accepted as facilitator of Community Lead Total Sanitation (CLTS) in 2019. CLTS program initiate by Indonesia Ministry Health Government to contribute develop wellbeing in intervention CLTS in 1st pillar stop open defecation, 2nd pillar hand washing with soap and 4th pillar domestic solid waste management in district Malang east java. I had contribution to organize a group of village and Islamic boarding school community to conduct ministry health funds to construct sanitation facilities of household. To organize 4 communities are big challenges for me because limited time and my attendance on each place that have distance more than 20 km in a city. I had organizing each people by their main duties and functions, after that to monitor the progress of the task I had intense communication with each group leader. While I am the connector from community to health ministry but I would like to fit in position as their partner with intensively sharing and communication about the task and sanitary construction, not their "boss" that they afraid of. So they are really enjoyment to work together without feeling the gap and got satisfyingly final result.

Second, same situation as facilitator CLTS in 2019. A project not almost have smooth way, in the middle there is provocation from people outside the group of community. He assume that calculation of construction that we made by scientifically formula are incorrect because he used unscientific way by estimation as usually project on that village. To overcome that situation, I am telling him step by step to got the result and he half accepted. When execution begin they used village estimation not by scientific calculation, I was on that place to monitoring construction process then a builder said that he need more cement. Meanwhile, a sack of cement that I already calculated are fit to build up. As a result, those community more believing me with my science calculation after that they use the same way because it can be conscientious.

To sum up, my facilitator experience in 2019 are provide that growing up from community village, I am potential leader and influencer in the future for improving my own community Indonesia to the world.
This essay has information in it that, when properly formatted and written, might be able to show your potential as a leader and influential person in your home country. Unfortunately, the horrible translation from your mother tongue to English is what is preventing this essay from properly representing your skills as a leader and influencer. What you need is not a review of your work but a professional editing service. You may want to contact us through our email address in the home page for professional writing and editing help. As of now, this essay cannot be revised simply on the basis of the original content. The grammar is too bad and the content lacks clarity. There is no clear presentation of information throughout the essay. I cannot help you revise this paper through the open access forum / board at this point.
OP dalilaHD 1 / 1  
Thankyou for your suggestion,
this is my first time write essay in english,
So should I send this essay to email ? If you'd like to use our private services, please contact: essayforum.com@gmail.com.

Home / Scholarship / I am potential leader and influencer in the future - CHEVENING ESSAY