Practical Examples of How You Intend to Use the Knowledge, Skills and Connections - AAS Scholarship

brendadevita 1 / -  
Please (2000 characters include space):
A. Give up to three practical examples of how you intend to use the knowledge, skills and connections you will gain from your scholarship. Possible tasks can be personal and/or professional.

B. List any possible constraints you think may prevent you from achieving this tasks.

I desire to provide a better place that pays attention to the quality of life from individuals' and communities' perspectives, along adds psychological and physical comfort based on the design field. There are several comprehensive plans to achieve this goal.

The first step I will take after graduation is to join as a member of the HDII (Indonesian Society of Interior Designers). They have the role of a communication place and consultations between designers, particular institutions, and the government. The aim is to uplift members' professionalism by participating in training and workshops. The chance constraint is the challenge of communicating and making decisions with the government bureaucracy often has a long and tight process.

Secondly, working at the Ministry of PUPR as part of the TPA (Expert Professional) team is needed when accompanying the consultation of the building plan and giving technical consideration to the building against the government. Within this, I could contribute with the ability I earned. For example, a well-designed workspace puts forward healthy space principles to enhance the employees' productivity and produce the work result as expected. High-cost factors become the obstacle in fulfilling the standard of a healthy space, including the cost of environmentally friendly materials and experts in this field.

Thirdly, I want to make a design-based social organization in various social humanity. The organization is a collaborative platform between practitioners, artists, and designers to convey aspirations and solutions for the importance of public well-beingness. The challenge of making the collaborative platform is to spread awareness and engage people about our humanity program, mainly the designs and socials collaborator.

There are some unique constraints to achieving the quality of human resources in Indonesia through these goals. However, I have a team that will support me so that we will handle it.
I am not sure that you should be assuming anything as an example in your discussion. Are you absolutely sure that the topic and solution you present are what will be covered in the course? If not, then I do not believe you should be presenting any examples of such intricacy at that point.

There does not seem to be any reference as to how you will use the network that you will be gaining through AAS to help you upon your return. That is a requirement of the discussion prompt and should be represented in one of the paragraphs. You are too focused on your country connections when your international connections should be coming into play.

Home / Scholarship / Practical Examples of How You Intend to Use the Knowledge, Skills and Connections - AAS Scholarship