present field study; 'I mixed concrete with rubber'

kikiliyik 12 / 35 2  
dear all, please give me suggestion to fix my writing. thank you

I am student of Civil Engineering in xxx. I learned about building, material of building, dam, water, and transportation system. In my college I ever did many research. My first research is about planning of rural areas, then light SCC concrete. In the second research I mixed concrete with rubber. The rubber has elastic character that can add the strength of concrete.

My undergraduate thesis was concerned in Foundation design. I made comparison between bored pile and pile foundation then choosed which one was more appropriate for chimney building in Bxxx, East xx. I made comparison in some aspects-strength, construction cost, and settlement. To find the final decission, it is important to do soil identification. Then, bearing capacity of soil has to be counted. Soil bearing capacity will show how much the external strength will be needed by the building. This external strength will be suplied by foundation.

The result shows that bored pile is much cheaper than pile foundation, but bored pile has lower strength than pile foundation. The prediction of settelement of bored pile is higher than pile foundation.

Eventhough from quality aspects-strength and settlement, pile foundation is better than bored pile, bored pile stiil be the choosen. This is because of limitation of cost project
You need lots of improvements in presentation of your above ideas. First of all, it is very important for us to know the prompt for which you provided this response. Hope you would post it here so that we would be able to help you with improving its presentation. Your prompt (topic) would help us understand what it requires from you. Post it here soon :)
OP kikiliyik 12 / 35 2  
But I don not know how to improve my writing. I mean I don't know how to start. Can you give me advice? thank you

Home / Scholarship / present field study; 'I mixed concrete with rubber'