The products sold are not based on community needs - the companies don't care about what people wish

MuhammadImho 17 / 12 7  
Today, the high sales popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, advertisement plays an important role in persuading people to buy the goods. Several people believe that advertisement influences the high sales due to the attraction of creative advertisement and company's brand. However, I personally argue that it is not the necessity of societies for what they sell.

I would argue that attractive advertisement leads people to purchase the goods. Result shows that there are correlation between the creativity of advertisement and people interest in some products. It is evident to say that advertising is the main factor for high sales of popular consumer.

In addition, brand of product attracts people to select the products. For example, Apple brand as the high popular brand of sophisticated technology has succeeded to appeal people for buying its products even though it is too expensive than other brands. It is thus clear that brand can affect sales rate.

On the other hand, the product that are sold is not real needs of consumers. There are many products produced by popular company which is not consider in people's willing. As an obvious example, Woles company launches new product of ice cream to market over the world. Although advertisement of the product is very interesting, some people think that such ice cream is not really delicious. There is no doubt that several popular companies just focus on the power of advertising.

The aforementioned evidence shows that even though awesome advertisement and well-known brand interest people to shopping, the products sold are not based on community needs. I strongly recommend that companies should more care about people needs instead of intriguing adverts.
Muhammad, the paragraph below should be rephrase, kindly find my correction.

The (aforementioned - DELETE AND USE "mentioned")evidence shows that even though awesome advertisement and well-known brand interest people to shopping, the products sold are not based on community needs. I strongly recommend that companies should care more about people needs instead of intriguing adverts.

Be mindful of your sentence construction and the big words that you use, these words may sound good but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're good and appropriate to the sentence and what your message is.

Proof read your work once done.

Cheers!!!
AinunAlfatih 15 / 14 8  
Some suggestion for your writing:

I would argue that attractive advertisement leads people to purchase the goods (why you say so ? it will be better if before you write your scientific fact, you should put reason to support your idea in the first sentence) . Result shows that there are correlation between the creativity of advertisement and people interest in some products. It is evident to say that advertising is the main factor for high sales of popular consumer.

Home / Scholarship / The products sold are not based on community needs - the companies don't care about what people wish