Profession and academic background

Kibreab 1 / -  

3. Studying in the UK

Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses, and explain how this relates to your previous academic or professional experience and your plans for the future. Please do not duplicate the information you have entered on the work experience and education section of this form (minimum word count: 100 words, maximum word count: 500 words

The main reason I select this three courses is they all are in a common sense of engineering management system that explores the decision made to tackle management problems easily in an industry, business and the public sector with a focus on industrial engineering management. Also this courses have the same aim of integrating management techniques and technologies they control by looking at the methods, models and techniques that are used to resolve organizational difficulties.

Developing the knowledge, skills and understanding of business, operations and strategies to prepare my career in engineering management.

Increasing manufacturing industries in Ethiopia is also basic reason for me to choose this courses.

This courses build my skills in leadership and management and teaches me how to apply them in an engineering context and explore the impact of new technologies and how they relate to management in the engineering sector which includes business analysis, product development, project management, strategy, operations and finance with strong foundation of management which inspire me to choose this courses.

This all courses are more related with my Bsc educational background (Mechanical enginee
ring with stream of manufacturing engineering) where this are in advance level of my previous academic knowledge. Since this courses allows me to work on real world engineering management challenge together with an industrial partners, on solving complex industrial problems with real impact they are 100% related with my past and current profession.

Although my future interest focus on a advancing my knowledge and understanding of the nature of management, leading the manufacturing landscape of the future, become engineering leader in industries and understating of leading successful research and developing projects with grateful engineering ethics which makes it feel related with the courses I select.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Kibreab
Welcome to the forum! I'm here to give you feedback on your writing. Hopefully, this will somehow help you revise your writing.

First and foremost, while I appreciate the fact that the first paragraph appears to be extremely straightforward with regards to getting on with the main content, I think you would benefit a lot more with being able to explain first what the purpose of the entire essay is. This doesn't need to be a comprehensive and passionate essay; you only really need to put in about a sentence or two on why this is important for you. Doing this will go a long way.

Furthermore, midway through the essay, I find that you lacked the having that substantiation that is typically required or sought after. When you make mention of skills that you need for your career, you better be able to not only specify these information but also be fully able to mention specific experiences that are in relation to them. This will improve your chances by tenfold.

Home / Scholarship / Profession and academic background