How to put this idea in better words (about why is like this subject)

ppoonamk 1 / 1  
I'm writing this essay in which one of the paragraphs is about why is like this subject. So this subject OFC is some what similar to another subject EMW I had earlier. I had performed very weakly in EMW failing to grasp concepts and hence ended up getting an E. But I do not easily give in to failures. So I spent my entire summer break trying to understand the concepts clearly and master the subject. This eventually payed off when I did exceptionally well in the other subjects involving fields.. In the 3 other subjects that was a continuation of EMW i got 2 A's and 1 A star..

The main idea is to convince the reader that I have made up for the E by performing well later
This is a part of an essay for a scholarship. SO please help me with this paragraph
Thank you
Nnennej 1 / 16  
Make the starting interesting like "I can never forget the disappointment the day I saw an E on my report card" ...then you can go on to explain how this failure made you work harder and be specific about the fields.
OP ppoonamk 1 / 1  
Thank you for your help. I last doubt. Can you give me some powerful to put how i did not give in to this failure/challenge and worked harder.

Home / Scholarship / How to put this idea in better words (about why is like this subject)