Qualifying to ACCA. A journey to South Korean scholarship program.

Muhammad009 1 / -  
Can you check my post study plan....please help me to correct grammatical error and also help me in using rich verb.....Thanks

POST-STUDY PLAN

As I have a plan to be ACCA qualified, I contacted with ACCA institution and they told me I can sit for an exam in Seoul. They also guided me that If I take preparations during the study, my study will help me to be prepared for ACCA. I hope I will make me prepared and sit for ACCA to learn new professional skills so that I can become more productive for any organization. I am assuming it will take four years along with two years of the Masters program if I spend at least two hours on a daily basis for ACCA preparation.

After completing my Masters Program, I will get two years to find a job. I wish I will get a job as a Trainee Accountant in an Accounting firm to implement my knowledge and enhance my skills in practical life. And also I will try to be skilled in accounting software that will help me to be more productive. I will also take preparation of my remaining ACCA papers. During my job, I will spend at least two hours everyday along with my job. As I will perform my salah in the morning, I hope I can get two hours easily to study. Upon completion of ACCA papers, I will show my two or three years of work experience as a requirement to get ACCA license. Moreover, during my study and job I will try to collect advertisement for my website that will help me to further develop my website.

After achieving my ACCA license, I will then go back to my country so that I can engage myself to serve my online university by sharing knowledge on each course through video lecture. And also I will monitor Finance & Accounting department of my online University. Moreover, I will also submit my CV to Hoda Vasi Chowdhury & Co., one of the leading Professional Accountancy Firms in Bangladesh for auditing job that will take me toward my goal. I truly believe that by getting Korean Government Scholarship Program I will able to save at least two years of my life in achieving my expected goal. I hope my knowledge and skills will create vast opportunities to make me a great person in the future.
Please remove the reference to your religious duties in the essay. That has no bearing on your post study plans as that is a personal responsibility that should not have any effect on the profession that you will be discharging in Korea after your studies. The discussion about your ACCA exam should no longer indicate the time that you will be spending as a masters student because this essay is solely based upon the reflection of your career path after you have completed your studies. Remove all references to the length of time of your study and what you hope to accomplish while studying. You also need to remove the last line in the last paragraph that refers to "I truly believe that by getting Korean Government Scholarship Program..." because that is no longer necessary. This is a statement that is best reflected in your self introduction letter. The remaining parts of the essay are acceptable enough for a post study plan.

Home / Scholarship / Qualifying to ACCA. A journey to South Korean scholarship program.