Questbridge Prep Scholarship - Short Answers

nothingto 3 / 4  
List and describe three unique factors that have most shaped who you are (any obstacles you have faced or passions you have developed are especially relevant).

Factor 1 - Bodybuilding

Aesthetics are what comes last when I think about bodybuilding. For me, bodybuilding requires a set amount of discipline and commitment which shapes how I am as a person in other aspects of life. While almost unrelated, bodybuilding reinforced my decision to become a software engineer. To see significant results in my body, I had to devise personalized workout programs and diets through constant trial and error. The enjoyment that comes off of creating something successful after tedious work is unmatched. As a software engineer, knowing that I will be creating programs which significantly effect someone's life is wonderful.

I don't know if it's good enough or what errors I had or how I can improve it, thanks!
Aesthetics are what comes last when I think about bodybuilding.

.... there's something awkward about that part. This is my suggetion;
For me, bodybuilding has very little to do with aesthetics.

For me, bodybuilding requires a set amount of discipline and commitment which shapes how I am as a person in other aspects of life.

It requires a discipline, commitment and hardworking that shapes me into the person who I am in every aspect of life.

While almost unrelated, bodybuilding reinforced my decision to become a software engineer. To see significant results in my body, I had to devise personalized workout programs and diets through constant trial and error. The enjoyment that comes off of creating something successful after tedious work is unmatched. As a software engineer, knowing that I will be creating programs which significantly effect someone's life is wonderful.

Interesting, but I think you better bring in some sort of correlation between bodybuilding and software engineering at the begining of this section.

Home / Scholarship / Questbridge Prep Scholarship - Short Answers