Question : Discuss the differences between the condition in your country now and in the past

shafirazsya 1 / -  
Hi there, this is my short answer about the question to describe the past development of my country within now.

Indonesia now and before

Indonesia is my home country. Actually, a lot has changed in my country's development over the last 77 years.

For example, prior to their independence from Dutch colonization, Indonesian citizens struggled to access education items such as books and schools, and they also couldn't access the internet or any other technologies that existed while living in Indonesia.

However, since Indonesia's independence, its citizens can now more freely access the education system via school, the internet, courses, and other means.

All in all, this privilege can't be accessed without the Indonesian heroes who have sacrificed their lives for Indonesia's freedom.
Indonesia only became independent 77 years ago. The internet is approximately 39 years old. Therefore, the internet discussion is not relevant to the past of the country seeing as it was freed after the independence was achieved. The internet reference should be removed from the discussion. Education may still be used as the comparison point just without the technology aspect.

There must also be a discussion referencing social freedoms then and now. Specifically, what was not allowed before that is allowed now. Explain why that is important. In fact you could discuss just that aspect seeing as how those are individual and citizenship freedoms that eventually allowed for freedom of education later on. A comprehensive discussion covering both in 2 paragraphs would be a great response to the prompt.

Home / Scholarship / Question : Discuss the differences between the condition in your country now and in the past