The question of why? STUDYING IN THE UK QUESTION

esamadel 2 / 2  

the journey of study in the uk

One of different experiences I faced during the last months is an interview with [...] MBA program manager. One hour of fruitful discussion, talking about personal inspirations and expectations in UK universities. I surprised and immediately motivated to write this essay.

Studying in a real learning surroundings is a dream and UK is the best place for this journey. I made this solid conclusion after spending many hours on searching engines, seeing UK universities on the top rankings based on a bunch of elements, seeing a good number of business schools have the triple crown accreditation in MBA course is a significant factor to apply.

Personally, I checked all MBA courses in detail and founded the necessary magic to enhance my skills dramatically, it is the right time for such professional education. For example, studying accounting deeply is not to prepare myself as an accountant, but to learn how it is running in that department, understanding the inside operation and the relationship with sales cycle, and this applied to the rest of modules such as finance and marketing.

One of distinguished sub-programs in [...] is the Career Accelerator Program, which students meet with decision makers from global companies and organizations linked to our industry, having dinner with them. I can say it is impossible being close to such leaders in normal circumstances.

At [...] university, they are doing international tours to corporate, meeting with champions in different mentalities is very helpful to realize the diversity and how to work in multi culture environments. Campus life should mention here, easy access to dedicated MBA facilities, group activities and living with people from all over the world is a chance to make true friendships.

Our company strategy is to target the [...] Healthcare market, and this is one of major factors forced me to think in a specific MBA pathway in Healthcare at [...] University in London. My future career plan is to equip myself with leadership skills for the expected promotion, managing to generate a Green Learning Center supporting the African territories and it is a great opportunity to specialize my MBA to learn more about HC policies, Managing Service Operations, new trends and Changes in Healthcare along with fundamental core modules in general management.

The good point in the dissertation in the course structure is the free space to create a development project related to our local markets, something valuable to our employers which ensuring at the end to build a better healing conditions, based on well-being concepts, to patients.

Being in the UK will support me sufficiently to get in touch with well-known architects and design firms. Such relationships required once back to [...] to make the proper communications and to involve them in projects at earlier stages.
devpro 4 / 9 1  
@esamadel - The essay prompt requires you to clearly connect each university course you choose with your previous experiences and plan for the future. At the moment this is not clear from your response. There is a general summary in the beginning that you provide sharing your desire to study in the UK and then you are mostly listing the courses again with some general benefits. I would suggest re-drafting this essay along the lines of the prompt suggestions. Thanks and goodluck!
Esam, this is a personal statement. This is not a Study in the UK plan. A study in the UK plan must comprise a specific set of information that will help the reviewer assess your preparedness for the course you are considering enrolling in. You must provide an opening statement that establishes your professional background in the field. Then you must discuss each university course based on your interest in the curriculum, what it offers you in terms of career advancement, how your current position at work has prepared you for this course, and how you hope to use that knowledge in the future. After that, you close the essay with a summary of your college education and pertinent training programs or seminars attended. That way you establish the validity of your educational claims in your essay. It is pretty much a template approach for all students. I just pointed you in the right direction. I hope that you can follow these simple instructions so you can make the perfect revision to your essay.

Home / Scholarship / The question of why? STUDYING IN THE UK QUESTION