Course and institution choice; word choice, confusing sentences of my answer on the question below.

Amurik 1 / 3 1  

Why did you choose your proposed course and institution?

Over the years of studying in Russia, I have received valuable knowledge and life experience. Became more mature, I began to understand better how everything in this life is arranged. But I have a lot of gaps and my belief that my little adventure in Australia of gaining unique knowledge and experience in this field can push me to fill this gap. To my decision to choose this path was two considerable things that did affect to my judgment, first - it was my supervisor in summer school in France, her passion to work with international students, communicate with all of them individually inspired me strongly. She told me that it's not easy how it seems to be, you not only need to know where students come from, but it's also important to know their culture, so you can understand all their aspiration. And I was thinking how I'm working with people from around the world; becoming friend with them, swapping ideas and learning all the best from the people. This is all really inspired me. The second reason is my ambition to try new things. When I was in France I felt with love with this language. But I discovered that trying to learn a language it's not only memorizing new words it much more complex, you need to learn their culture and think in a new way. Of course, it's difficult, but for me, it is an exciting challenge. Looking to course plan is also important for me when I was observing subjects in both Universities that I choose; I was interested in course related to the areas of my living and was excited to learn a lot from a different point of view. In addition to these subjects, it's a huge opportunity to learn a language for my own choice, not only because it's interesting but will be needed for my future. Area of studying was also significant. Studying in one of these two multicultural cities can improve what I learned in lessons in an everyday stroll. And studies in one of the high ranked universities in social sciences is highly motivating me.
GITZ14 1 / 2  
Hi @Amurik,

I think it is better if you make a structure for this essay in order to impress the reader.
For example :
1. Introduction
2. Body Par 1 : First reason why you choose the subject
3. Body Par 2 : Your Second reason to choose the subject
4. Closing statement
OP Amurik 1 / 3 1  
@GITZ14
Thank you. I will do. Let's delete our posts, just caring about plagiarism. We need to delete our respond first. 😁

Home / Scholarship / Course and institution choice; word choice, confusing sentences of my answer on the question below.