Unanswered [5] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Scholarship   NEW!

Recommendation letter for scholarship

jing29 1 / -  
It gives me great pleasure to testify the abilities of x.
I write this letter in order to give recommendation for x whom I firstly met in her first year in Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS. Being his present university lecturer in Organic Chemistry, I found her very talented and the same time extremely hard-working. Both these character traits shape her to be well rounded student.

At a personal level, x is a well-disciplined, responsible student with a pleasant personality. She has always been friendly and extremely respectful. She has actively participated in events organized by our university and some volunteer work. Jing Ning is a broad-minded, organized student, who has the enthusiasm to learn anything even from beginning and is well prepared to new challenges.

For all these reasons, I would highly recommend Ahmed. He is an exceptional candidate, who would contribute greatly to any program. Furthermore, I believe that studying at your university will provide him with valuable experience and will help him deepen understanding of the subject he is interested in.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please let me know if I can provide any more information to strengthen Hana's candidacy for your Scholarship Program. She has a very special spark, and I trust she will go far in making our world a better place.

Is it too general?

Home / Scholarship / Recommendation letter for scholarship