Recommendation letter for a student specialized in electronics - undergraduate GKS Scholarship

Yoona 1 / 1  

kgsp scholarship - letter of recommendation

Hello, can you help me to see if I have written a good recommendation? If there is a problem somewhere, please advise me.

It is my pleasure to recommend Ms. Zahra Saebi, an electronics graduate from Alam al-Huda High School, for the kgsp scholarship program. Zahra was my student in specialized electronics classes for two years. She was always eager to learn, and she has always read lessons earlier than my teaching and sometimes presented them to the class at her own request. During high school, she learned many skills, including working with specialized devices , Learn Orcad software , c++ and python programming at beginner level.

One of Zahra's methods to help her classmates learn better their lessons was to re-explain the lessons to them, which would make her learn better either and make the students more eager to learn the lesson. Students always chose her as their leader in their groups based on her abilities, and Zahra herself shared and managed the responsibilities of the members. She consulted with me first to choose the projects, but she made the best decision herself, and if there was a problem in the project process or the group members made a mistake, she would try her best to solve the problem in a great way, and she would always finish her projects and always presented the best project. I think she learned leadership from the sport she was interested in, namely futsal goalkeeper, because a goalkeeper has to manage her team in such a way that they eventually win.

In the second year of high school, during her internship, she was able to build a Line follower robot, and get a great point for it. Zahra was also active in the field of art and sports in addition to her academic activities, and achieved awards.

She always spoke with confidence about her future goals and said that she would do her best to become a creative and reliable engineer after graduation, so in high school she tried hard to get closer to her goal and I was watching her progress every day.

I will proudly recommend her as a capable, reliable human being, and I am sure she can be a great student at your university.

If you need any additional information, you can feel free to contact me by the email address or the cellphone, at any time.
Two points of reference should be removed from this presentation. The first, is the reference to the internship and the second, is the reference to sporting interests.

The letter must remain focused on the classroom set-up because it is being written by a teacher who has 2 years classroom experience with the student. References to both years would help develop the student image as expected. The teacher is not privy to the internship experience. That reference should be written by the internship supervisor instead. The same goes for the sport reference needing to be written by the team coach.

Each topic of reference needs specialized writing. It is the inclusion of unrelated discussions that will tell the reviewer that the student wrote the letter, leading to a disqualification due to dishonesty.
OP Yoona 1 / 1  
Thanks for your advice @Holt

Home / Scholarship / Recommendation letter for a student specialized in electronics - undergraduate GKS Scholarship